Few pictures of stuff

Had a look at the stickers on it earlier. It's a castledermot made trailer alright. Tbh I didn't set out to buy a trailer at all but I saw that one for sale and I liked the way it's put together. I especially liked the proper sprung axles(ROR) and sprung drawbar. It's a lovely trailer to pull full or empty and no slapping and banging along unlike bogie axles. It's no heavier then an 18ft redrock, if anything it might be a tad bit lighter. It does give the impression of been a bit of a dog but it's all made with folded steel which is light enough.

Well wear with it anyway DP.

Used to use a 20ft one of them but a later version and a 18ft Redrock and I don't remember there being much in them empty.

Gone is right on the paint, I think the preparation might have been most of the problem.

Sadly no longer in business.

Well wear with it anyway DP.

Used to use a 20ft one of them but a later version and a 18ft Redrock and I don't remember there being much in them empty.

Gone is right on the paint, I think the preparation might have been most of the problem.

Sadly no longer in business.
I think he is back in business again

Few from the last week. 1st is of the neighbor cutting his wb. Not to often 2 Massey's are working to
20170718_102404_zpsw8i8zrbc.jpg

20170718_102553_zps9c259uop.jpg

20170717_124348_zpsqpdyjnxc.jpg

In this picture you can see the line in the stubbles where the take all was. It goes from nice golden color to a pale colour
20170717_124657_zpsjz89haj7.jpg

One of the Dodge Rams I photographed on the other thread was a V8 diesel, some sound from it but Mike Tysons one sounded like a petrol, maybe because I was running so hard away from it...
MF30
Dodge only use the 6cyl Cummins MF :Thumbp2:. The V8's are all petrol.

Photobucket have decided to disable 3rd party hosting of pics on forums etc. They want users to pay $399 a year now !

Their decision has broken & destroyed many image threads all over the internet :no:

Flickr & imgur are some alternatives which still allow free 3rd party image hosting.

Photobucket have decided to disable 3rd party hosting of pics on forums etc. They want users to pay $399 a year now !

Their decision has broken & destroyed many image threads all over the internet :(

Flickr & imgur are some alternatives which still allow free 3rd party image hosting.
How long will it be before the others want payment for image hosting also?
Since Photobucket locked up I've been able to take photos with my phone and directly upload to this forum without any third party getting involved thanks to a forum member pointing this out to me. But the biggest crime is all the forums machinery and otherwise related that have descriptive photos on how to dismantle this and reassemble that have all been blanked out that were previously hosted by Photobucket.
Such a pity.
MF30

Their decision has broken & destroyed many image threads all over the internet :no:

You can get around that. Just bring up whatever image you want to put here for example and on the right of the pic you'll see a "share this photo" with 4 options under it. Just left click on the 2nd one down to highlight it and then right click and in the pop up menu left click on the copy bit. Come back here then and left click the image tab and paste the image you want to post here. Works for me everytime.

How long will it be before the others want payment for image hosting also?
Since Photobucket locked up I've been able to take photos with my phone and directly upload to this forum without any third party getting involved thanks to a forum member pointing this out to me. But the biggest crime is all the forums machinery and otherwise related that have descriptive photos on how to dismantle this and reassemble that have all been blanked out that were previously hosted by Photobucket.
Such a pity.
MF30

A good question.

Attachments are an alternative alright.

I understand them not wanting to continue to provide the service for free but they could have at least made the change going forward to all new all uploaded pics rather than disabling all previously hosted pics. That at least would have prevented the negative backlash they are now getting, asking a more reasonable amount to provide the service might also have been a better idea.

Broken technical & "how to" threads all over the internet are a huge loss of an invaluable resource to so many.

You can get around that. Just bring up whatever image you want to put here for example and on the right of the pic you'll see a "share this photo" with 4 options under it. Just left click on the 2nd one down to highlight it and then right click and in the pop up menu left click on the copy bit. Come back here then and left click the image tab and paste the image you want to post here. Works for me everytime.

As pointed out it no longer "works every time" & all the images in this thread ate now missing.

_20170720_003354.JPG

Unfortunately yes that's what we all see, if you refresh the page or go back to the 1st page of the thread that's probably what you'll see.

Photobucket seem to be going down through their user list, some user's pics still work but it's only a matter of time before all pics are replaced by the above image.

Well fcuk p bucket anyway. I must have several hundred pictures on that site. This whole thread is useless now :angry:.

You could pay the $399 , @diesel power . :scared:

Its scandalous to spring that sort of a "Fine " on people to use their service.

I take any picture that I show here on my phone. I go on the forum on the phone then , if I want to show something , as opposed to laptop or I pad. Its very simple to put on pictures this way ,

It must be , or I wouldn't be able to do it . My puter skills would be very basic.
@Peter explained it here on the forum to me , in simple layman terms.

Id be something the same my phones just a phone so the pics are taken with a camera then transfered to the lap top a bit of a palaver I know , but am not in flying hurry to go for a smart phone .

Back