Seen for sale...

Bit expensive aint it? I know its 6500 hours but is lacking front sus i'd say has the analog dash
Nearly Tipping €40k incl VAT. TM prices advertised seem very high not sure if they are getting it but maybe they are and I am all wrong.

I’m more or less decided to buy one of either an 7840 or an 8340 or a TM (basically a six cylinder ford/new holland). Not in a particular rush to buy as it will be “salted” but not a TM at that money. Not VAT registered here.

Nearly Tipping €40k incl VAT. TM prices advertised seem very high not sure if they are getting it but maybe they are and I am all wrong.

I’m more or less decided to buy one of either an 7840 or an 8340 or a TM (basically a six cylinder ford/new holland). Not in a particular rush to buy as it will be “salted” but not a TM at that money. Not VAT registered here.
Yeah, at that price maybe go to james french in leap. See a few tm and john deeres listed and to me by the looks of em they be more worth it at that price. But also dad got the our tm165 for £20k+vat last year. Great puller but we soon realised some problems that made it that price. Its taking us time to get it right but still an awful amount of work and money to get it there.

Would you buy a tm cheap and be prepared to spend a few quid?

for some spending the money is a problem but i do see what you mean. just depends if you have it or not
It's one or the other buy a newer tractor cheap and spend money on it or buy another example for bigger money and don't spend it on repairs.
If tms are making 25k and you can buy one for 15 you have to be prepared to spend at least 5 on it.
Or else buy something in a lower budget range

It's one or the other buy a newer tractor cheap and spend money on it or buy another example for bigger money and don't spend it on repairs.
If tms are making 25k and you can buy one for 15 you have to be prepared to spend at least 5 on it.
Or else buy something in a lower budget range
12.5% of the spend on a S/H is the annual allowance, 100% of repairs is allowed, buy a goodish TM for 24K and get 3k allowed p/a and no repairs if you are lucky, one for 16k and be allowed 2k p/a plus all repair costs.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/2000-jcb-416-loading-shovel/20639733
This is a strange one if the hours are genuine. Im wondering if its an ex military shovel thats been resprayed.
It would be a good simple loader for someone if its what its made out to be.
The tyres are very worn for 500 hours aswell unless it came on industrial tyres and somone stuck them on it.
Add says Tyres like new!!!
Also states 500 on the clock - I guess not saying it’s only done 500

Add says Tyres like new!!!
Also states 500 on the clock - I guess not saying it’s only done 500
It's the fact that it says 500 hours in the clock puts me off and makes me think he's a bit of a gangster. If it said 10500 I would take a chance far quicker at least then I'd know he's telling the truth.

Back