Seen for sale...

I have a set on the seller cause he shafted a neighbour of mine.

He sold him an ex60-5 and theres nothing wrong with the digger, its A1. I move it regular for him cause he has no low loader.

Anyways, the buckets he sent with it are not for a 60. They're a cut and shut job from something else and are loose as fuck. The hammer pipes were also taken off between agreeing the sale and the digger landing. The owner doesn't know a whole lot about diggers and never copped

I had dealings with that seller before and suffice to say I won't be a repeat customer. The machine itself was fine but the buckets that were to come with it weren't what was paid for. One was a chop job off a much smaller digger and the other is strained beyond any usable state. Several phone calls and every excuse and I still didn't get the 2 buckets I had paid for. It wasn't much money luckily but as far as I'm concerned your handshake is your bond and break that your nothing and made of nothing. So I won't be back. Fair dues to the man that used own that dodgy Valmet for highlighting it.

That seller wouldn't be one i would go to if i was buying a machine or a tractor but that's just my opinion

I'm going to tar an awful lot of peoe with the same brush and I apologise because it's not right but there's a pile of cowboys selling yokes in Galway

I’d be very cautious buying off anyone who seems to spray every bit of kit that they are selling, generally not to a high standard and often not to the way it was painted originally.
Sometimes a bit of paint freshens up a yoke alot of time it just makes them tarted up looking.
That valtra looked better before it was painted

From what i can see any of them fellas tarting up tractors are looking to make as much money as possible and that means spending as little as possible. I wouldnt like to be depending on them servicing them properly either. That tractors a mess none of the panels line up properly its a hack job.

I remember mention recently of that seller/dealer on another forum, the buyer didn't have a pleasant experience.

Last edited:
I'd say @CORK is kicking himself that he bought a new sprayer :laugh:

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/mb-trac-1000-and-mounted-sprayer/21242593

ZDNlNzM2MmMxYmU1ZGYzOGUzMzgyMTE4ODczYjNmYzm_-oBx9gycwzSLzsIWD6WIaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTk5MTgzNTl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Back