Daily weather forecast update

Would you chance spraying off stubble with the frosts we are getting these nights :confused3:

We had enough pesky drizzle today as well.
Haven't had frost here since Thursday night here; should be safe for next two nights now that temps are up hopefully!
No rain today but ground was damp from last night, as long as I can get the spray to dry into the plant it should start the process.
MF30

Things are thawed out here overnight after a reasonable day yesterday. Irish weather online is saying that today's snow is going to fall further south than forecast yesterday and cover south connacht, Midlands and Leinster.

Weather warnings affecting much of Ireland and the UK for the next 24 hours or so. Hopefully it won't be as bad as is being suggested!!
It's absolutely bulling rain here. Started off around 11 and hasn't let up since. Bit of snow would only brighten up the place

Got 3 or 4 inches here already! if it continues for most of the day..........................................:scared:

Good scatter of snow here since 2am. It was - 3 before that and temps rose in the space of an hour.

Forecast for the week ahead looks ominous

image.jpg Nice bit of snow in this part of Wexico, kids are delighted but they don't have to feed the cattle!
Couldn't have rained harder last night at 3am so was very surprised to see snow today.
MF30

It's absolutely bulling rain here. Started off around 11 and hasn't let up since. Bit of snow would only brighten up the place
I was out on a collecting mission at 3.30, serious flooding on the roads, the river is well out this morning, it's snowing now and I hate the bloody stuff.

Good but of snow here this morning too. I was on the road around half two and milling rain so wasn't expecting snow to stick20171210_092510.jpg

Still snowing here. I'd say it came as a surprise to everyone, sure they didn't even take in the roads

Nice bit of snow down here and it's still at it. Bit of a surprise seeing it after the amount of rain that fell most of the night.

Are you like the county council supervisory staff there :laugh:

Just cleared the roof of the car here, two inches on it :sad:

Back