Ford/New Holland

Broken wire to the sensing pin,or the insulation gone and the wire going to earth, or the pin itself failed. That's the pin that goes through the linkage arm on the axle. Code 16 is the same fault but which side isn't specified. Code 14 is for the RHS on a 40 series so I'd think it's likely to be the same on the 60s. More likely to be a wiring fault I'd think. A new pin is around €400 from QTP dealers........:sweat:

Broken wire to the sensing pin,or the insulation gone and the wire going to earth, or the pin itself failed. That's the pin that goes through the linkage arm on the axle. Code 16 is the same fault but which side isn't specified. Code 14 is for the RHS on a 40 series so I'd think it's likely to be the same on the 60s. More likely to be a wiring fault I'd think. A new pin is around €400 from QTP dealers........:sweat:
thanks she'll never be ploughing can they be disconnected it's a pain that you cant see what the lift is at

I know of an 8340 with them both disconnected but don't know if the wires have been bridged or something else,as the code doesn't show, nor does the warning light. Height no.s are displayed still. Can't say if the 60s are the same. Might still be a damaged wire or even unplugging and reconnecting one of the connectors on yours could cure it.

I know of an 8340 with them both disconnected but don't know if the wires have been bridged or something else,as the code doesn't show, nor does the warning light. Height no.s are displayed still. Can't say if the 60s are the same. Might still be a damaged wire or even unplugging and reconnecting one of the connectors on yours could cure it.
great thanks il have a look around it

Farmers trading in various bits of machinery, moving a lot more stuff the last few years

Are they a different crowd from the man with the same surname who went from dairying to tillage who also dabbles in selling machinery? The yard/buildings don't look like the ex dairy mans.

Edit: After doing a bit of Googling, seems to be different man.

I’d say a suitably placed resistor or possibly a pair would do the trick but I’ve no idea what value it might be .

Do all T7050 etc come minus a sunroof, two working near me and neither have, I wouldn't be without the sunroof in the 6090 and a 7050 is on the wishlist, would almost be a deal breaker.

I spec all my tractors without a sunroof,if air con packs up your best off with a rod to keep the door open.

on my 240cvx it has a stay on the rhs to keep it open,not needed yet but needed the door propping on the fendt a few times.

Are they a different crowd from the man with the same surname who went from dairying to tillage who also dabbles in selling machinery? The yard/buildings don't look like the ex dairy mans.

Edit: After doing a bit of Googling, seems to be different man.
These lads aren't ex dairy as far as I know. A couple of brothers that do mainly tillage and haylage I think. Think there is another man of the same name not to far away from them that you are thinking of but I dont know if they are related/connected

I spec all my tractors without a sunroof,if air con packs up your best off with a rod to keep the door open.

on my 240cvx it has a stay on the rhs to keep it open,not needed yet but needed the door propping on the fendt a few times.
the biggest niggle i have with my tsa is that it hasn,t go a sunroof , if i was buying new i would definitely spec a sunroof before air con any time

That yoke would be a very capable machine for a lot of jobs and should be reliable as sin. Those classic gearboxes are simple and trouble free, clutch tends to be a bit heavy alright but if not on a loader she would be grand

If she was 4wd (and I know a 2-3k more as a result), I think it would be sold :Whistle2:

That would be more like it I would say alright, the lack of dual power wouldn't help as I think it would be 30km/hr gearbox.
dry clutch non DP, might still be 40 kmh, early 40 series were 40kmh before they were fitted with DP, the 2wd may be 30kmh:scratchhead:

Thanks ned we got a 8650 recently and was told to calibrate it. What do u think of ur one
only got it yesterday needed a second tractor theres 17k hours on it but she seems a good machine I have an 8360 as well got the 8560 on the dyno shes doing 175 plenty more than I need hopefully she'll be lucky

http://www.cg-machinery.co.uk/inven...AV5Rr5zq-Qj6ntcysxbrgAOgoUKpewIQp6_SEKlWDEMr0
img.axd

At least it has a pick up hitch fitted. Big beast of a yoke compared to the size of machines that can generate 300hp now

Trouble with a lot of these "smaller stature " bigger HP struggle to convert that power to grip,when the going dry an tough n hard, if your on the sumo or discordan or such power n weight is king

Trouble with a lot of these "smaller stature " bigger HP struggle to convert that power to grip,when the going dry an tough n hard, if your on the sumo or discordan or such power n weight is king
True enough and she is an american style draft machine, just not as much of an all purpose tractor as the newer ones are.

Back