jf 850' s pics

We had a road run in village the other side of me today. Held to raise money to buy a defibrillator. Spurred into action by the other run last year ; and the sudden death if a 55 year old local contractor in October .. Only a couple of pics.A friend on his lovely super major. I have driven it on a couple of runs over his way. The amount of loaders hedgecutters postdrivers and even a log splitter ! The clay on the road was 1/4 of amile after we left the field . I think we had 164 line out. Fantastic for 1 st time.
uploadfromtaptalk1448832110239.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832135367.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832194453.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832214865.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832236500.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832258334.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448832281084.jpgTTACH]

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448832165430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448832165430.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 125
Seen you in the distance jf.

Was a bit mucky in the field!!!!

A lot lot of the headland ended up on the road. They were busy with the sweeper for a good while. Great the way people turn out for a good cause.

Well wear, looks a good outfit. There is a similar one locally, the owner is happy and doesn't spare it.

What spec is it?

Well wear, a few of those locally and they would all be dairy men, mostly used for slurry work, mowing and fertilizer, loader work all winter.

Well wear, looks a good outfit. There is a similar one locally, the owner is happy and doesn't spare it.

What spec is it?

Thanks for all your compliments.
Mike , yes some step up comfort wise. Especially as it's really to replace what's left of a 1975 Ursus 385. For the moment I am thinking about hanging onto the other pair of Zetors. A 12145 and a 8145 , both with Tanco brackets on them.

It's 06 , Rossmore FL80 loader. 4750 hrs. Original tyres, all well down , but I got a pr of GY radials 60%+ , to fit it , but not fitted. A new set of BKTs all round would cost €2700. Pair of fronts roughly 900.
1 2 3 4 on 1 gear stick, with buttons on the stick for 1 2 3 . Plus high and low. And a clutched shuttle , all on the R/H side. Electric lift controls, take a bit of getting used to ... Buttons on the mudguards for lift , but not pto.
I had driven a similar one in a local Same/Deutz dealer 3 weeks ago . The same dealer sold both new , in Cork , but both traded near enough here . Other for a New Holland.
A friend buys a lot of the trade ins from the NH dealer for resale , or export , and I bought it off him.

Had been thinking of a NH TS 110, 115 or 8360 but most have big hours for the money. Then I heard " damper plates, synchros , and lots of other expensive words.
So I bought this . If it as reliable as the 8145 has been , I won't say a word. It's very gutsy , and manoeuvre able. A Carroro axle.

Well wear jf850!

A lovely tractor it is too and should serve you well.

There's a few around here too on stock and tillage farms and despite plenty of work being thrown at them, they seem to perform well.

We did look at one ourselves before we got the 9880. It was around the time that the future of Zetor was a bit bleak which didn't help.

Well wear.

Well wear that same dealer would have sold a heap of 96/106s before he lost the franchise.
They have a good reputation around here and are hard got second hand.

Well wear that same dealer would have sold a heap of 96/106s before he lost the franchise.
They have a good reputation around here and are hard got second hand.

I didn't realise Cyril had lost the franchise. I met him 2 years ago , when he delivered a 10540 to my nearest neighbour. He bought it off him . As he had a selection of them s/h, which very few others had , with the possible exception of "Shiny Shoes".
Cyril is involved with 2 other Zetor men in the importation of Ursus tractors, which seem to be a Hattat.

I didn't realise Cyril had lost the franchise. I met him 2 years ago , when he delivered a 10540 to my nearest neighbour. He bought it off him . As he had a selection of them s/h, which very few others had , with the possible exception of "Shiny Shoes".
Cyril is involved with 2 other Zetor men in the importation of Ursus tractors, which seem to be a Hattat.
Yeah involved with Ursus now but I don't see many of them moving tbh
He's importing fresh NHs from Eastern Europe nowadays and still selling sh Zetors.

A pic of how i am working Tanco yokes on the euro hooks. Tanco qa turned up welded to a bale handler a couple od days after buying tractor. Thanks to a member for idea.
20200108_152652.jpg20200108_152700.jpg

Last edited:
I was over at my Zetor dealer today , and as i stuck my nose out the gate what should pass , only our Peter , The artist formally known as Pickells. Rip Prince.
Fine rig. Even has a telly. Something called isobus ??
Also saw this mess on the side of the road not far from bruceythoms place. Dirty yokes.

Attachments

• 20160422_140536.jpg
    20160422_140536.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 20160422_142413.jpg
    20160422_142413.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 135
I was over at my Zetor dealer today , and as i stuck my nose out the gate what should pass , only our Peter , The artist formally known as Pickells. Rip Prince.
Also saw this mess on the side of the road not far from bruceythoms place. Dirty yokes.

I knew it had to be you when I copped the ford courier :deyective::deyective:

I knew it had to be you when I copped the ford courier :deyective::deyective:

A legend in its own lifetime. It often passed through that gate in its previous ownership.

It was when I saw the Target fertilizer I was fairly sure it was you. You were shifting along at a fair rate of knots.
There are the sexiest wheels under that trailer , 445 x 19.5s.

its sad to see brucey on the side of the road like that, no wonder he,s not on here this while:smile:

Back