Landini tractors

We'll come back to that at a much later date :D. That film was on a few weeks ago and Liz Hurley was fcukin fine in it, no other way to put it. But to keep on topic, she was a lot better looking then a Landini:D

Even a blizzard 95 4wd :o

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

to be fair to landi`s old legends pulled like trains, and seem to be still going like all brands new ones softer thirster and costlier to run

They're a 699 surely. We sold one for £8,000 in 1996. Hard to see how one of those is worth €10,000 now hi!

Last edited:
They're a 699 surely. We sold one for £8,000 in 1996. Hard to see how one of those is worth €10,000 now.

Common mistake :whistling:

6.354 engine alright.

Landini gearbox and backend though and completely different to the 9880 one as well.

It is a column mounted gearchange on them - quite similar to the 145000.

30k is one of their downfalls but sure with the roads around here :rolleyes:

You won't get much for 10k now unless you want scrap!

So its a 699 engine and cab then. Whats the gearbox? I thought they were 12 speed.

The 699 had 12/4 as well and looked identical from the back as that 10000. Only difference must be the selectors and the pick up lock. The rear lift wouldn't be hectic either.

The Blizzard wasn't a million miles away from a 390 either but the 390 was a different yoke altogether to drive.

The 699 had 12/4 as well and looked identical from the back as that 10000. Only difference must be the selectors and the pick up lock. The rear lift wouldn't be hectic either.

The Blizzard wasn't a million miles away from a 390 either but the 390 was a different yoke altogether to drive.

You could either have Multi Power :scared: or Synchro 12 with the MF 699 and thus ended up with three sticks - at least with the Landini you only had two.

Back end is significantly different in my view:
http://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/landini-10000s/6690611

As you say lift capcaity is not great at around 4t and is actually less than the 9880!

Should compare the 390 to a 8880.

So what you're saying is it's a Massey:fighting:

€8k would get it and they'd take the hand and all!

Few buttons, a seat, tyres and reconditioned front axle, back end, lift and hydraulics she'd be a lovely tractor. Then maybe a bit of a clutch, an bit of an engine reline, a few seals and a radiator she'd be grand.

You'd look well in it.. :cool:

So what you're saying is it's a Massey:fighting:

€8k would get it and they'd take the hand and all!

Few buttons, a seat, tyres and reconditioned front axle, back end, lift and hydraulics she'd be a lovely tractor. Then maybe a bit of a clutch, an bit of an engine reline, a few seals and a radiator she'd be grand.

You'd look well in it.. :cool:

Jaysus sure you could go to Mass in her and attract a few young wans while you are at it:lol:

I think I'd have 2 Landini Legend's bought for the same money then!

That 9880's not too far from me. Doesn't look too bad. Just general tidy up and she'd be a fine tractor.

reasonably priced considering the hours, i,ll drive you up for it when you buy:thumbup:

Where is the catch [emoji3][emoji6]

You would have to wonder what was meant about the tinwork needing attention.

Perhaps it is over 10k hours[emoji106]

Back