Laoisfarmer pics

Well wear, a fine bus.
If you don't mind me being nosey, why the move back down in HP?
I’m not saying it’s what LF is going to do but I was told a few years ago now by someone who was doing the same selling a 195 tractor to go to a 175r. That they were the same tractor just derated and we’re cheaper to buy so the salesman was pushing the 175 and telling the new owners to then remap them up to the 195.

I’m not saying it’s what LF is going to do but I was told a few years ago now by someone who was doing the same selling a 195 tractor to go to a 175r. That they were the same tractor just derated and we’re cheaper to buy so the salesman was pushing the 175 and telling the new owners to then remap them up to the 195.
I was more wondering if TFM bought a rake of 6175Rs and if you want a 195 it is a special order and wait for 12 months and pay a solid fortune.

Around here everyone bought 155r’s and mapped them besides an ad-blue delete,I’ve not heard a bad word about any they’re very well regarded.

Local man here buys 6155m and gets them chipped. Better value than buying 6155r just to pull silage trailers and slurry work .

They are in my eyes, there was a 7820 in a place I once worked and I really liked it. We were trying to persuade the boss to trade it for a 7930 but he didn't bite
When you consider what happened after it was better for the country that he did not buy it. In reality all those tractors and combines were a puff of Celtic Tiger smoke.
They were written off against the business tax and subsequently the loans were unserviceable while the rest of us were buying and paying off for stuff . The machinery was hidden around the country following The Crowe school of economics.

They are in my eyes, there was a 7820 in a place I once worked and I really liked it. We were trying to persuade the boss to trade it for a 7930 but he didn't bite
Nearly had a 7920 bought which would have a better engine but the 7930 would be a more comfortable tractor , both are very hard to come across for sale .

I think I’m right with the crowd you used to work for, did you ever draw the bales for them off the sea front?

No, I was never on that patch of ground.
Some stretch! Was 3km from one end to the other. I mowed it a few times for them for another guy as trailed mowers couldnt fit out through the gates in the place. and the trucks used to draw it back to Carlow then after it was baled.

Back