Seen for sale...

a similar unit working from tullamore went over last year or so.axle broke on a bog road I think. how much would they be new?

I think @Arthur and Tom Agri have used Rolland trailers
I have a Turbo 140 on springs, tandem axle with steering rear, single underbody ram and mechanical up and over tailgate, it has had a few issues over the years the first one when the top pin of the tipping ram broke and the ram went through the floor when it was going onto the 3rd stage, took a while to get a replacement ram which wasn't cheap but otherwise it came through the ordeal with just a patch to replace in the floor, it's next issue was when the weld broke on one side where the pull bar on one side of the up and over broke causing it to twist the side frame on the tailgate, we were able to cut out and remodel it to correct dimensions by copying from the good side, apart from that it's been trouble free and still in use as an extra trailer when needed. The steering axle has a tendance to wag if not kept locked on the road and though I would not be overly gone on the way the drag links are anchored it has been trouble free, good paint all round and it has no cracks anywhere apart from the previously mentioned weld failure which on inspection was a proper birdshite.

Reactions: AYF
Back