Seen for sale...

AF708242-C784-42C4-8495-53282C39E9AF.jpeg
Seen that, non original lights and no pickup hitch.

But has good steps, battery cover, good original seat, they are getting hard to come by without holes never mind some surface rust
That tractor was at KTC tractors for a while, I’ll take offers of 20k+ for mine :tongue:

Seen that, non original lights and no pickup hitch.

But has good steps, battery cover, good original seat, they are getting hard to come by without holes never mind some surface rust

That left hand door looks to have a good bit of rust lurking under the paint though :unsure:

Not much trim on the seat either! I'd have Claas Grass' one over it anyway!

That left hand door looks to have a good bit of rust lurking under the paint though :unsure:

Not much trim on the seat either! I'd have Claas Grass' one over it anyway!

Surface rust easy sort . Wouldn’t bother me at all. Holes are the problem or twisted. That seat trim I would consider very good. Excellent would just be a small rip at the front. A lot of them are in bits and getting very hard to find good seats. I have a deal done on a grammer seat for my tw and the trim is in a bad state.

Surface rust easy sort . Wouldn’t bother me at all. Holes are the problem or twisted. That seat trim I would consider very good. Excellent would just be a small rip at the front. A lot of them are in bits and getting very hard to find good seats. I have a deal done on a grammer seat for my tw and the trim is in a bad state.

Isn't that original trim exceptionally hard to find now too or am I mixing things up :undecided:

You would be safe enough in west cork, you would get the tea with milk, now east cork is a different story, you wouldn't get the water there to make a cup of tea.. !!

Ahem....!!!

You are most welcome to visit sometime and we’ll put that to the test!!!!

My wife is from West Cork (really West) and she has always said there’s a big difference between the people from East and West. I’ve heard other West Cork people say the same.

Ahem....!!!

You are most welcome to visit sometime and we’ll put that to the test!!!!

My wife is from West Cork (really West) and she has always said there’s a big difference between the people from East and West. I’ve heard other West Cork people say the same.
As my name suggests I am from neither East or West Cork but I would certainly agree with your wife.

Going off thread but the observations are generally as follows:

West Cork people are generally more openly welcoming to strangers. They will generally engage in conversation with strangers sooner than an east cork person. In a doctors waiting room for example.
Probably a stronger community involvement in West Cork.

East Cork people are more private and not as quick to strike up conversation if they don’t know you.
East Cork people are more likely to demonstrate openly that they don’t like you whereas a West Cork person will smile and laugh with someone they dislike so that the person is none the wiser.

Some West Cork people will ask you your blood type. I drive the nosey types mad by answering nothing straight and asking them lots of questions.

The above is based on many years of observation and friends from both sides of the county.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back