Todays Photo

In the absence of a reversible and press this is what I'm at..

Full of water does a great job.

Attachments

• 20140920_174016.jpg
    20140920_174016.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 117
  • 20140920_181822.jpg
    20140920_181822.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 108
Was in Mackay in Queensland today, some very impressive plant about it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 106
I wouldn't like to be the lad who has to beat the pins in with a sledge, or worse the lad who damages and jams the pin half way in with the sledge.....

I wouldn't like to be the lad who has to beat the pins in with a sledge, or worse the lad who damages and jams the pin half way in with the sledge.....
By jazez the independent is flying off the shelves down here today with the handsome sales rep in the farming section.bit of a glare effect off something do could have been the new corn drill.:p

Ps:any cheap wheat seed going?

By jazez the independent is flying off the shelves down here today with the handsome sales rep in the farming section.bit of a glare effect off something do could have been the new corn drill.:p

Ps:any cheap wheat seed going?

[MENTION=2627]john415[/MENTION]

Lol, nothing cheap but excellent value as always. I'm sure that a proud Fendt owner would understand and value a quality product ;)

Must get a copy, papers would print anything nowadays!!!

[MENTION=2627]john415[/MENTION]

Lol, nothing cheap but excellent value as always. I'm sure that a proud Fendt owner would understand and value a quality product ;)

Must get a copy, papers would print anything nowadays!!!
With answers like that you will be in the Dail chamber soon enough

I think Sean will be worried about his crusher as a result!!

I think it would be used to fill dumpers Nash but seeing that I'm on holiday I don't really care if they use it to fill a crusher or not, them Finlay's are well fit for it anyway!

Jesus cork if you could damage those pins with a sledge I don't think you'd even need the digger to pick the bucket up... Be more of a chance of damaging the sledge Id say :D

Back