Todays Photo

Ran the grubber up and down a tramline that was used extensively when we were draining the field a few weeks ago. Wanted to loosen it up a little before this heavy rain comes. Some amount of seagulls, and the land is very dry, especially for this field.

Attachments

• 2017-12-05 15.39.59.jpg
    2017-12-05 15.39.59.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 93
What time is dinner served there @gone ? I never realised the car park was big enough for artics, I would have often called in if I had known.
From about Noon to 2pm, but some options will run out some days around 1.30.
A good home cooked meal. :Thumbp2:

Lucky get. The one day I ever spent hauling chicken shit I did not get a rollover net.... it did need rolling..... manually over the top!
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It would be well worth having if your doing a lot, just from a safety point its worth having.

Reactions: AYF
Fair depth of snow there! Beautiful part of the country round Hereford, I spent a wee while over there on and off around 98, 99, 2000 and 2001. Lovely countryside and very nice people too!
Were you working over here?

Were you working over here?
Im a farrier by trade, I did my apprenticeship in the Irish national stud in Kildare but I did my college time, roughly 6 months over the course of 4 years in the Hereford school of farriery, the first 2 years in the college in Hereford itself and the last 2 years in the new farrier school in Holme Lacey where the agricultural college is. Had a great time over there and have visited it a good few times, it's a beautiful part of the country.

Back