Truckin!

Ring Harris and ask them, there's probably stull someone knocking around that's there that long, they were assembling Hino's from the 60's up until Toyota pulled out of the European market 5 or 6 years ago.
ah i wouldn't go to that extreme. just would be an interesting thing to find out.

:tt2: , The Irish Hinos I drove had a 6 forward 1 reverse box which I think was Hino's, there were other ones in the yard that came from Scotland that were fitted with Fuller 4 over 4 boxes.
Eaton had a 6 F 1R box that they fitted to fastcraps,this looks very similar.
440506B4-9F95-4C66-9D29-2727A6760D02.png

Scania r500 with new starter, does half a turn and then nothing. Turn it off and then it'll start any ideas? New batteries

Lovely old trucks . Hadn't they aluminum panels , over timber frame ?
Are you starting up your own Circus ?

Trapeze artist , or lion.tamer , or maybe cl ????
spot on. Timber frame with an aluminium shell. To get at the engine you have to lift the whole cab off and the seat and wheel stay behind.

Perhaps. Anyone here interested?:moustache:

Back many years ago there were lots of them Atkinson eight wheeler lorry’s on the road around here. They were drawing from the local gravel pits and were always well over loaded and quiet slow on the road. Some cyclists on the way into Cork city used get close in behind one of them and follow it all the way on the slipstream.

Got a message on our local alert group that a crew of 12 rsa and customs have booked into a cavan town hotel for the week and expect " loads of welcoming parties " along the roads

The hassle attached to driving.....applied for a new taco card in April, to cut a long story short I messed up the application and never sorted it over the summer, I went about sorting it maybe 10 days ago, what a shit storm, getting to talk to a person is near impossible, I can't re apply which would be quicker because there's an existing application online and when I asked on the phone how come I got no reply to the email I sent on Monday she told me there is a week turnaround time for an email response, if I was pulled for no card there would be no waiting around to fck me over.

Back