Which Loader Option

On close inspection it's an 8 stud, that's hardly standard.
Was just going to say the same, doesn’t look like a standard axle at all when you zoom in at the centre bolster either. Maybe it’s just me tho but looks different to the 5610 we had

If lough had some blue blood...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-4610-with-industrial-loader/20533210

MjA1ZTMwNTYxNmY0YWVjZTkwOTE1ZDNkMDRiYzg0NmXgYgy5nqg0zx0ScKcBE50SaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTQyOTkzNTN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Would love to know what that would lift and also the height of the loader at full reach?

Would it lift a bale of heavy silage or stack bales at least three high.

I have New Holland blue blood but not Ford blue blood:lol: I wouldn't live in a Ford area and the couple I did drive briefly wouldn't inspire me to want one, this was a Massey area but now New Holland is taking over

Was just going to say the same, doesn’t look like a standard axle at all when you zoom in at the centre bolster either. Maybe it’s just me tho but looks different to the 5610 we had

I had thought they had a solid axle to be honest. The axle on your 5610 would be very similar to the one that Is on a standard 4610 like we had here.

There is one of them witin 1/2 a mile of here for the past 20 years, and the man who imported it brought 2 at the same time , the oter was 5 miles away and wa sold 2 years ago. The local one has been superceded mainly by a 5445 , still lifts bags of fert , and a little foddering. Certainly lift a bale of silage , and it would be capable enough.
It broke te brackets for the loader a few times , countless stub axles , often half a dozen in a winter , but the yard would have several levels , and the tine grab would be quite deep. It also broke a front axle , and eventually upgraded to a 7610 front axle. They are a 4610. perky little machine.

A Jewellair .

Happened to be there today. Straight enough considering how long it's there.
20181219_145954.jpg

Possibly going to put a loader on either the JD 6610 or 6620.

Make not important. But ability to lift into a mixer wagon is a must.

So what makes and more so models within the makes should I look for?

Hard to look beyond a jd 631 when you are running jd tractors get 2 sets of bkts .we have a quickie 970 on one of the mf tractor's here as backup to the jcb

Reactions: AYF
Next question.

Also looking at a multicoupler for the hydraulic pipes.

Is 40lpm a failry standard flow rate for loader 3rd service?
Can't find much on how much flow to expect that end!?

Doesn't it have to be a JD in your case? Would the boom on your 6M fit either of the 66's?

Next question.

Also looking at a multicoupler for the hydraulic pipes.

Is 40lpm a failry standard flow rate for loader 3rd service?
Can't find much on how much flow to expect that end!?
A MX would more than likely come with a mach connector. Flow rate will depend on how much is coming from the tractor to a point, it is essentially the crowd circuit anyway. You thinking about filling rams on a shear grab??

A MX would more than likely come with a mach connector. Flow rate will depend on how much is coming from the tractor to a point, it is essentially the crowd circuit anyway. You thinking about filling rams on a shear grab??
Swapping back and forth to a shear grab would be the main reasoning for it yes.
Grab is slow enough as is. Have 3/8ths flat face connectors. At the mo.

Swapping back and forth to a shear grab would be the main reasoning for it yes.
Grab is slow enough as is. Have 3/8ths flat face connectors. At the mo.
3/8 are a bit small now tbh, flat face don't have a higher flow rate either but will stand higher pressures. There's a 6115M ?? not far from here with a Quicke on it which is unbelievably fast, too fast really!

Reactions: AYF
I’d be looking at a quicke , q55 or 65 . We have a 75 that started on the 6910 and had moved up to the 6920s , it’s a little big on it , think it was originally on a jd7810, but it’s takes serious hardship and the third service is very quick and the reach is excellent

With the work your doing have you thought about an teleporter?

3/8 are a bit small now tbh, flat face don't have a higher flow rate either but will stand higher pressures. There's a 6115M ?? not far from here with a Quicke on it which is unbelievably fast, too fast really!

A 1/2" flat face has a flow of 98 litre/m where as a standard 1/2 probe is only 75 litre/m hence why flat face are used on breaker packs.

Personally not a tractor loader fan,I'd always go down the construction spec loadall route,local 2800cow unit hires in two loadalls,they're always construction spec.

But then again if it was me I'd have a loading shovel.

Personally not a tractor loader fan,I'd always go down the construction spec loadall route,local 2800cow unit hires in two loadalls,they're always construction spec.

But then again if it was me I'd have a loading shovel.

I'd be the same but they can be useful at times. It's lads not taking them off the tractor when there not needed that ruins tractors. :scratchhead::smile:
Loading shovel fan here to.:Thumbp2:

A 1/2" flat face has a flow of 98 litre/m where as a standard 1/2 probe is only 75 litre/m hence why flat face are used on breaker packs.
Might depend on make but the ones here are both the same max flow of 90l/min with a rated of 45l/min. I certainly would not try and put 98l/min through a 1/2 for any length of time!! Flat faced are rated 100 bar higher.

I'd be the same but they can be useful at times. It's lads not taking them off the tractor when there not needed that ruins tractors. :scratchhead::smile:
Loading shovel fan here to.:Thumbp2:

Yeah a neighbour here had an expensive bill for front axle repairs to his John Deere 6330 , the loader was never taken off it .

Considered yes. But we are set up so a loader tractor does the work well enough.
Always thought a handler as a bit of a one trick pony in that it can't really handle trailers as well as a tractor.

Plus father hates the fact that you can't see the far side. His spacial awareness is poor at best!
But I do think he would spring for a pivot steer or small loading shovel at the correct price. But any that come up here are dogged.

Thanks for the replies all.

@Win would 3/8 be comparable to the usual style farm quick coupling? Father just walked into the local hydraulics place and was given them as being comparable. Wanted them to be able to keep them clean as much as
anything.

Back