Which Loader Option

Prime example of the need for a second loader this morning.
Solenoid coil on the 3rd service went, half way through filling the mixer wagon.

Dealer got us going with one off another tractor, but pure pot luck that it had a H series loader on it.

Anyone know who supplies Deere with their hydraulic components?

Solenoid coil on the 3rd service went, half way through filling the mixer wagon.

Dealer got us going with one off another tractor, but pure pot luck that it had a H series loader on it.

To get you out of a hole you can fool a solenoid by removing the coil and clicking a large magnet onto it,not ideal for filling the feeder but works.

About 10 years ago my loadall headstock snapped on Christmas Eve at 5pm,fortunately a neighbour who hires out loadalls brought me one on Christmas morning,I bought a 2nd loadall a few months later and have had 2 ever since.

Only another couple local and they haven't been any bother.

I wouldn't mind one of these.:wub:

View attachment 61819
Now that's what i call a loading shovel.:tt1:How much??????:whistle:

Is there a name on the valve? Or a pic.

Now that's what i call a loading shovel.:tt1:How much??????:whistle:

Is there a name on the valve? Or a pic.

I like the fact it has decent lift height as standard,Volvos are the business but long booms are rare (toying with importing one for Germany).

Kramer have a similar model,same cab drive etc.. but near a ton lighter and four wheel steer,150hp I bet they go well,I can't get enthusiastic about spending £70k on a new telescopic I'd sooner a new or newer shovel,I'll price both the weidemann and Kramer in the next month or so.

image.jpeg

I like the fact it has decent lift height as standard,Volvos are the business but long booms are rare (toying with importing one for Germany).

Kramer have a similar model,same cab drive etc.. but near a ton lighter and four wheel steer,150hp I bet they go well,I can't get enthusiastic about spending £70k on a new telescopic I'd sooner a new or newer shovel,I'll price both the weidemann and Kramer in the next month or so.

View attachment 61821
A shovel would be a fair bit more than £70k wouldn't it?

Screenshot_20181231-212344.png Screenshot_20181231-212351.png Screenshot_20181231-212348.png @Win
Have done all kinds of googling and got about 10billion various results. None of which matched that!
My money is on there being a name under the thick paint on it.

View attachment 61825 View attachment 61822 View attachment 61823 @Win
Have done all kinds of googling and got about 10billion various results. None of which matched that!
My money is on there being a name under the thick paint on it.
Would there be anything on the valve block itself? Just out of interest what is the length and internal diameter?
I'd say it will be in the early 90s,might be way off.:scared:
Just what you see secondhand JCB's advertised at I thought it might be higher still, not trying to scare you or anything!!!:unsure:

Sure you need the bucket on. To carry the lunch box

I don't see you with the bucket on very much ?
Have you ever taken the loader off the 5455 ?

I only take the loader off the 10641 when it's buckraking silage. It's not as bouncy on the road when the loader is fitted. Might leave the tine grab on it , but drop most other implements when not using them.

I only take the loader off the 10641 when it's buckraking silage. It's not as bouncy on the road when the loader is fitted. Might leave the tine grab on it , but drop most other implements when not using them.

Never take the loader off. Like you it's very bouncy without it.

Last edited:
Ok ok ok
There has been a development!

Dad was chatting to a new sales man at a local dealer. Telling him the loader predicament and the likes.

'Ohhh I have a JCB loadall coming in next week, very very tidy 1996 machine' and father was intrigued by the price he reckoned on too!

So.
What to look for in a 1996 loadall?
Know nothing more than it's 1996 at the moment !!

Ok ok ok
There has been a development!

Dad was chatting to a new sales man at a local dealer. Telling him the loader predicament and the likes.

'Ohhh I have a JCB loadall coming in next week, very very tidy 1996 machine' and father was intrigued by the price he reckoned on too!

So.
What to look for in a 1996 loadall?
Know nothing more than it's 1996 at the moment !!

The best loadall built in 96 was the 526 farm special,only faults are transmission cooler failure and starters are crap,need swapping for iskra geared starter,if well maintained an excellent machine.

Would there be anything on the valve block itself? Just out of interest what is the length and internal diameter?

Just what you see secondhand JCB's advertised at I thought it might be higher still, not trying to scare you or anything!!!:unsure:

New fully loaded Volvos advertised in Germany L60h with cdc steering £118K L70h with cdc £130k,I'd say the rolls Royce of loaders so others have to be a fair bit cheaper.

if you put a plough on the back they,re very smooth on the road :angry:

Back