case cvx's

It is the CVX 195 with the sticking handbrake, but i also have a TVT 190 so i could swap the spool off that if you could tell me where it is.

Do you know about the cable mentioned above that might need adjusting
Its where you swapped the solenoids over, so take the coils off as you did before keeping a note of which way round they are then unscrew out the valve that the coils slide over. Think you need a deep socket to reach over the stem of the valve.

Its where you swapped the solenoids over, so take the coils off as you did before keeping a note of which way round they are then unscrew out the valve that the coils slide over. Think you need a deep socket to reach over the stem of the valve.

Thank for your help,i have swapped the spool over and the handbrake seems to work as normal:Thumbp2::Thumbp2:
Where is the best place to buy a new spool

Next problem:smile:
To save me reading back through 181 pages, can you summarise where you start with the spools as one of them isn't working and is flashing aux2 on screen

Thank for your help,i have swapped the spool over and the handbrake seems to work as normal:Thumbp2::Thumbp2:
Where is the best place to buy a new spool

Next problem:smile:
To save me reading back through 181 pages, can you summarise where you start with the spools as one of them isn't working and is flashing aux2 on screen
You will probably have to get it through a CNH dealer, it ought to be available elsewhere but when I was looking I couldn't match the number on it up. The part no' is 192300240003 if you have a friendly dealer who could put it on a stock order would save a bit.

You will need the aux2 code to start with to see what's what, hold the two arrow keys on the corner display and turn the ignition on to get the list of codes to show. You'll get EEM SGR AUX1 e.t.c on the screen, move arrow on the screen to the one you want using arrow keys on display and press OK, you'll get a number up by the hours it happened at.

Attachments

• 39456476_1586772308_933.jpg
    39456476_1586772308_933.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 24
353BA227-103D-4475-9C8C-D80BA8362028.jpeg @Win
You will probably have to get it through a CNH dealer, it ought to be available elsewhere but when I was looking I couldn't match the number on it up. The part no' is 192300240003 if you have a friendly dealer who could put it on a stock order would save a bit.

You will need the aux2 code to start with to see what's what, hold the two arrow keys on the corner display and turn the ignition on to get the list of codes to show. You'll get EEM SGR AUX1 e.t.c on the screen, move arrow on the screen to the one you want using arrow keys on display and press OK, you'll get a number up by the hours it happened at.

@Win not sure if this is the screen but its all i could get
Wasn't sure which two arrows to hold down as there is three(up, down and right arrows)

Is there anything i can do to try and revive the old handbrake valve as a new one is £661 :cry:minus 15% if i put it on a stock order

Last edited:
View attachment 76543 @Win

@Win not sure if this is the screen but its all i could get
Wasn't sure which two arrows to hold down as there is three(up, down and right arrows)

Is there anything i can do to try and revive the old handbrake valve as a new one is £661 :cry:minus 15% if i put it on a stock order
Sorry what I told you was for the TVT or CVX before yours for accessing codes :oops2: , engine running press and hold i/id button until list appears, move using arrow buttons then B button to enter the individual lists.

I don't know if it could be rectified tbh, think there's sealing rings on it round the outside are they ok? It ought to be available elsewhere if it could be matched up!

Looking on here where some one has posted error codes and it says 82 ‘valve spool not in neutral when switched on’

Attachments

• 8034DA89-07D4-4C1A-9111-3EF1997F2789.jpeg
    8034DA89-07D4-4C1A-9111-3EF1997F2789.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 33
Anyone on here know why the lift on my 1195 has gotten very stiff to go down, need to stand on a lift arm or the hitch to get it to go down. Linkage is well greased, tractor doesn’t do much linkage work.

Anyone on here know why the lift on my 1195 has gotten very stiff to go down, need to stand on a lift arm or the hitch to get it to go down. Linkage is well greased, tractor doesn’t do much linkage work.
have had similar issues with new Hollands, the base of the assistor rams needs to pivot slightly and they can get almost seized over time particularly if you don't do a lot of linkage work.

I'd say its probably seals too. Take a pin out of a ram where it goes on the cross shaft and see if it pivots freely at the bottom to rule that in or out!

I'd say its probably seals too. Take a pin out of a ram where it goes on the cross shaft and see if it pivots freely at the bottom to rule that in or out!
I put grease nipples into the base of the assistor rams, job done, should be done at manufacture. Another place to watch is the PU hitch lift rods.

Ours did that, it was the pins at the bottom of the assister rams

I put grease nipples into the base of the assistor rams, job done, should be done at manufacture. Another place to watch is the PU hitch lift rods.
These are greaseable but then if it don't get used much it may still get stiff.

https://www.lesieur-sa.fr/fr/cla/39362072

Reference: 50004
Mark : Case IH
Model: CVX 120
State: Used - good condition
Year: 2002
Hours: 7,850 h
Power : 120 hp
Driving wheels: 4 RM
Gearbox : continuous variation
Front tires dimension: 480 / 70R28
Front tire wear: 80%
Rear tires dimension: 580 / 70R38
Rear tire wear: 60%
Equipment:
  • front linkage
  • front axle suspension
  • air conditioner
Availability: Available
Ht price : € 20,000

Most likely seals on rams,,nothing actually wrong with them but just a film of dirt/rust forms in groove behind them binding on rod. Remove ram remove seals clean grooves and reassemble

Back