Massey Ferguson

Everyone on about the looks and not likening them, the same things were said about the 6400’s in 2008 when they changed the bonnet shape also, now everyone loves them

Everyone on about the looks and not likening them, the same things were said about the 6400’s in 2008 when they changed the bonnet shape also, now everyone loves them

There is a MF range that I still don't like and it is probably the 6400, they still don't look right, the back wheels look to small and even the cab seems to be up at the front and down at the back

There is a MF range that I still don't like and it is probably the 6400, they still don't look right, the back wheels look to small and even the cab seems to be up at the front and down at the back

I prefer the older shape before the bigger one piece bonnet

Will they eventually move this design down through the ranges now? They haven’t changed the cab design much since the 61 series. Yep it’s seriously growing on me too

Will they eventually move this design down through the ranges now? They haven’t changed the cab design much since the 61 series. Yep it’s seriously growing on me too
still prefer the 6 pillar cab.

What's the point in these two gearboxes, both are seven speed powershifts anyway?

Some might say that's too many regardless.

A bit of having to have a " fashionable " dual clutch gearbox like everybody else nash am not convinced personally.

Back