Massey Ferguson

Had the "Buddy" this morning with nuts, fine lump of a tractor, 191 driver says 7000 hours trouble free.
View attachment 100027
I thought they had changed to lorries. I hadn't seen them on the road in years. They had a couple of them on the road back maybe 10 years or more and you'd sometimes see them in convoy on the N4.

We had a lad in galway that delivered to us with tractor and trailer but he stopped and said that it wasn't cost effective. Nuts come from edgeworthstown now and are cheaper than anything we can get over there. How cost effective is that!

I thought they had changed to lorries. I hadn't seen them on the road in years. They had a couple of them on the road back maybe 10 years or more and you'd sometimes see them in convoy on the N4.

We had a lad in galway that delivered to us with tractor and trailer but he stopped and said that it wasn't cost effective. Nuts come from edgeworthstown now and are cheaper than anything we can get over there. How cost effective is that!
Thats a sub contractors tractor, @mixed fleet will confirm but same man has 7/8 or more lorries hired in to buddy as well.

Back