case cvx's

What ever about putting it back together they won't sell stuff off it either so it's hard to figure
It’s just looks bad the way its abandoned there with the like of diesel tank tied up with rope and no tyres etc. The tractor is kinda saying I might look a fine tractor but it’s such a hoor to fix I’m dumped out the back here. :scratchhead:

It’s just looks bad the way its abandoned there with the like of diesel tank tied up with rope and no tyres etc. The tractor is kinda saying I might look a fine tractor but it’s such a hoor to fix I’m dumped out the back here. :scratchhead:
That might be exactly the case though

Easier than most other things to fix once you know what your doing

well wear. there much need to be done to it?
No she's in very good order everything is good and tight she was left parked outside with a bit so looks a bit tatty but even the wash transformed her
Is that three or five you have now? Best of luck with it
This is the third
Well wear lad . Is there much actually wrong with it .
Few hours head scratching should put her right don't think she will need any parts

No she's in very good order everything is good and tight she was left parked outside with a bit so looks a bit tatty but even the wash transformed her

This is the third

Few hours head scratching should put her right don't think she will need any parts
What is/was its problem? Forgot what it said in the ad now.

This is the third

May it be lucky for you.

You may get a bit of counselling, for this obsession...

You have scratched the head so much with the other CVXs , you have worn away the hair.

Back