case cvx's

She's a fine tractor that one.
One owner from new.
I remember the owner telling me that he's dealer was hopeless at it.
I rang the now owner of the tractor to know was he far from it to go and give a look as I was thinking of heading over myself to get her running.
I should have went !!!!

You bastard !!!!! She needs transmission pressure tuned.
I was trying to diagnose it over the phone.
I was going to phone him last week would he sell it.
He had a online dispersal sale it was in that, he reckoned they had sorted the transmission problem with filters but haven't! Drove it the last forty or so mile home but it lost drive twice while slowing down, i thought accumulator maybe, have to put a guage on and see what's happening.

He had a online dispersal sale it was in that, he reckoned they had sorted the transmission problem with filters but haven't! Drove it the last forty or so mile home but it lost drive twice while slowing down, i thought accumulator maybe, have to put a guage on and see what's happening.
I've seen them to do that when the 4wd pack is bust so check with 4wd turned on too

I'm getting strong urges for that, I'd have a bit of work for a tractor that size but not enough to justify a fresh one, 300hr a year probably that would be an ideal machine for the job. I like the 0% for the tyres as opposed to the 20% others would chance
You bought it yet??:tongue:

I'm getting strong urges for that, I'd have a bit of work for a tractor that size but not enough to justify a fresh one, 300hr a year probably that would be an ideal machine for the job. I like the 0% for the tyres as opposed to the 20% others would chance
But don’t you have a t6090? Would this cvx be much ahead?

I was going back over messages there last night and the owner of that tractor was onto me last year with a bit of a problem he had with her.
Can put you in contact with him if you like

Haven't made contact yet @Win hopefully I'll stay busy for a few more days until it's sold. Correct @Ptk44 the 6090 is the biggest tractor at the moment, I don't know the exact spec of them, would have thought the CVX might be a little more weight and hp, maybe not? But the vario gearbox is what would make it better for the jobs I have in mind. Thanks @johndeere6920s dont think I'm serious enough about it yet to contact them but if it changes that would be a good help, is there spare parts in the box on the floor

Back