Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

Dropped by a good 4ppl since monday,what would you say will happen?
Im in the market for some kero and derv
IF, and it is a big if, nothing happens over the weekend that would change things, it looks like you should see another £0.01p or 2p per litre on Monday. I would guess closer to £0.02p cheaper for Kero and closer to £0.01P cheaper for Derv.

Last edited:
IF, and it is a big if, nothing happens over the weekend that would change things, it looks like you should see another £0.01p or 2p per litre on Monday. I would guess closer to £0.02p cheaper for Kero and closer to £1.01P cheaper for Derv.

Diesel & Kero are continuing to drop in price on wholesale markets, it is looking like there should be a good drop in prices tomorrow.
If the markets stay going as they are.
I rang this evening to book a fill, rep said hold off till wednesday if I can, he is expecting it to drop a lot yet, I was surprised at him tbh, I find very few reps are on the customer's side these days

Diesel & Kero are continuing to drop in price on wholesale markets, it is looking like there should be a good drop in prices tomorrow.
If the markets stay going as they are.
"The major change coming in the next few weeks are the sanctions on Russian oil finally start. An EU ban will come into force for Russian crude oil on 5 December 2022 and for Russian petroleum products on 5 February 2023.

You may have thought these had already happened, but no. Therefore, it would be wise to check your tanks this week and check prices in your area."

I rang this evening to book a fill, rep said hold off till wednesday if I can, he is expecting it to drop a lot yet, I was surprised at him tbh, I find very few reps are on the customer's side these days
The big drop in prices earlier in the day rowed back this evening with crude oil finishing the day slightly up, I would chance ringing again in the morning and check what he says then. I would sort of guess it might be a good morning to buy, but who knows?
Bad news in China is pushing prices down and restrictions on supply are pushing prices up.

Reactions: Bcl
"The major change coming in the next few weeks are the sanctions on Russian oil finally start. An EU ban will come into force for Russian crude oil on 5 December 2022 and for Russian petroleum products on 5 February 2023.

You may have thought these had already happened, but no. Therefore, it would be wise to check your tanks this week and check prices in your area."
The above ,i had in a email

107 incl . Rep told me its going up 2cent tonight, met a different rep same company said its coming down tonight. Confusion tactics

certa / Jones oil looking for 118 a litre for heating oil in North West.is that the run of it at the minute,thought it would be keener.
97c and collect when customs are not around in another place locally

Back