Daily weather forecast update

I knew there'd be some of yee looking for rain😁
The person that would come to leitrim and say " we could do with a wee bit of rain " is either very foolish or has balls of steel.....
Small bit of piping done round here but ground still to damp to travel in general
The memories of last spring and dust up till mid June would make your heart leap for joy and a pleasure to farm in.makes farming so much easier.

Wind got up strong here the past couple of hrs. Snapped a stick in the straw shed. Lucky enough we spotted it when backing in the trailer earlier

Attachments

• IMG_20210310_181935.jpg
    IMG_20210310_181935.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 65
East of the country looks likely to receive the worst of the winds tonight along with coastal counties. Dublin wouldn't be too used to high wind. The whole southern UK are going to get it much worse than us too.

Screenshot_20210310-184730.png

According to windy and xc weather nothing over 100km/hr for cork area I've lost count of how many orange wind alerts met eireann have given out at this stage. I think they are way off but that's just my opinion.

East of the country looks likely to receive the worst of the winds tonight along with coastal counties. Dublin wouldn't be too used to high wind. The whole southern UK are going to get it much worse than us too.

View attachment 88671
Neighbour of yours and a buck from the top of sliabh an iariann are above on the m50 tonight doing crash barrier repairs.have to take out damaged section ,dig holes and set pillars in concrete tonight and only on the beams and be done for 4am. Not a great night for it

View attachment 88671
From Dublin live, shur you'd have to be confused..."The orange gale warning is in place for all of Ireland and the yellow wind warning still remains in place for Dublin, along with the rest of Leinster, Munster and Connacht until tomorrow morning."

Back