Daily weather forecast update

Very humid, just heard the rumble of thunder

Status Yellow - Thunderstorm warning for Cavan, Donegal, Monaghan, Leitrim, Louth​

Met Éireann Weather Warning

Risk of scattered thunderstorms leading to spot flooding.

Valid: 13:42 Sunday 04/07/2021 to 20:00 Sunday 04/07/2021

Issued: 13:43 Sunday 04/07/2021

Finally , it absolutely passing down for last 15 minutes . Only 2 mm since morning up to 6 pm .

Edit 2 mm in last 40 minutes.

Only 5 mm from Friday night , and Saturday

Finally , it absolutely passing down for last 15 minutes . Only 2 mm since morning up to 6 pm .
Rained nicely here most of the day and still at it. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside after a long few days trying to get hay baled and grass seeds sowed and that kind of craic. It's always a bit of a let down when the promised rain never comes after putting in a late night to beat it :whistle:

Rained nicely here most of the day and still at it. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside after a long few days trying to get hay baled and grass seeds sowed and that kind of craic. It's always a bit of a let down when the promised rain never comes after putting in a late night to beat it :whistle:

You have put in quite a few very late nights lately 😉

Edit 2 mm in last 40 minutes.

We got 16mm on Friday night and Saturday, was dry enough today but started at 5:30 or so and is still at it nicely .

Not a drop of rain here all day until the last 10 minutes. And even at that, I cant see it lasting long.

Not a drop of rain here all day until the last 10 minutes. And even at that, I cant see it lasting long.
Your lucky.was 18mm in guage at 9am and I looked at it about 2 h ago.say there was another 25mm in it and it's still very heavy.power has flickered a few times.depending on how it goes during the night we could be up on 40 mm in 24 hours

Your lucky.was 18mm in guage at 9am and I looked at it about 2 h ago.say there was another 25mm in it and it's still very heavy.power has flickered a few times.depending on how it goes during the night we could be up on 40 mm in 24 hours

Power has flicked several times here today. I know they have been washed out of it only 5 miles away so it was not far away.

As I type this there's water running along the top of the road in past the front of the house. For the last hour now it's after absolutely lashing it down. I'm expecting carnage in the wb in the morning. It might end up been the most expensive silage I've ever made yet.

Back