Daily weather forecast update

diesel power

28 degrees in the bog. I'm just home with the last of the turf and needless to say I had the a.c. flat out. The humidity is the worst part. I see water pouring out of air conditioning on the tractors.

eire23

A right dull day here in West sligo today, had sun for a hour or two and then fog landed about 11 o clock and saw no sun for the rest of the day. Not a hay day anyways.

Rathbran

28 degrees in the bog. I'm just home with the last of the turf and needless to say I had the a.c. flat out. The humidity is the worst part. I see water pouring out of air conditioning on the tractors.
That’s true, the humidity has been very high especially at night, next few nights will be tough

jay gatsby

A right dull day here in West sligo today, had sun for a hour or two and then fog landed about 11 o clock and saw no sun for the rest of the day. Not a hay day anyways.
Ita hard to believe on such a small island. A scorcher in West Cork today anyway and at home in laois

eire23

Ita hard to believe on such a small island. A scorcher in West Cork today anyway and at home in laois
I live a half hour away from sligo town and it was sunny all day there but not a sign of the sun here. Hopefully back to the sun tomorrow.