DIY Calving Camera?

towbar

Plenty of advise earlier in this thread. I use engenius ens500 ac but somebody recommended cpe510 much better price

scoffcruddle

I’ve a wav link and can’t get it to work,it will tether to my phone and works fine but connected to my network won’t.🤔

aidank

I don't have any experience with these but generally look through reviews when looking to purchase.

The tplink cpe510 have mixed reviews in terms of reliability:

I recommend Ubiquiti, much more help and better tutorials available online. I had engenius and could not get them to work properly.

Dont buy units which are right at their limit, I think they quote 300m but in reality for real conditions are only good for 150m, I rang some company in the UK last set I bought and thats the impression I got.

Last ones I bought I got them here

However if you google I bet you will get them at a better price

scoffcruddle

I recommend Ubiquiti, much more help and better tutorials available online. I had engenius and could not get them to work properly.

Dont buy units which are right at their limit, I think they quote 300m but in reality for real conditions are only good for 150m, I rang some company in the UK last set I bought and thats the impression I got.

Last ones I bought I got them here

However if you google I bet you will get them at a better price
Same here,my Ubiquiti have been spot on,bought engenius years ago (still use one) and never got the 2nd one to work.

Paw

Get my broadband over the air and it's all ubiquity long-range equipment the mob uses. Working over 6.1 miles.