Ford/New Holland

She’s a continental unit, historically always sold a good few that power and spec there, a lot of 8160’s/M115/TM115’s there.
tbf with them, can screw them to the balls compared to t6030 where you'll struggle to find where to put the 10mm spanner

tbf with them, can screw them to the balls compared to t6030 where you'll struggle to find where to put the 10mm spanner
No, but a remap or a chip will do much the same thing.

that T6030 would have boost too, so on level ground, would be fine with most jobs.

None .
Yet.

I have it in my head to buy a TM, since before I bought the 2nd last tractor 5 yrs ago .
I hate the screech out of the back end of a 6030 etc . Fine tractor otherwise .
the TM are I reckon one of new Holland’s best - a real work horse and a real slugger. On the look out for one myself again but they have gone dear particularly in the last couple of years. I see some TMs and they would fetch more than what they were bought for 10 - 12 years ago. Nearly bought a TM 150 a couple of years ago and it was a good one, but got a T6000 series at the time.

the TM are I reckon one of new Holland’s best - a real work horse and a real slugger. On the look out for one myself again but they have gone dear particularly in the last couple of years. I see some TMs and they would fetch more than what they were bought for 10 - 12 years ago. Nearly bought a TM 150 a couple of years ago and it was a good one, but got a T6000 series at the time.
We have two here , TMs ,
125 classic and 150 range ,
Myself and my father would praise them both , we had thought of selling them both and buying something newer,
We just going to keep them both now , real work horse , put about 500hrs between them each year ,
125 has 10650 hrs and the 150 has 9700 hrs ,
Only ran in I think 😁

We have two here , TMs ,
125 classic and 150 range ,
Myself and my father would praise them both , we had thought of selling them both and buying something newer,
We just going to keep them both now , real work horse , put about 500hrs between them each year ,
125 has 10650 hrs and the 150 has 9700 hrs ,
Only ran in I think 😁

Assuming that's the real hours , there's at least 6 or 7 in the engines yet , with any decent maintainance.

Tidy tractor but very ambitious.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xODk3MjQwNTAifQ==

NH TL70, don't ask me what engine is in it but it sounds like a 4 cylinder Fiat. What hp could be reasonably squeezed out of it?

Back