Landini tractors

There is a 2wd one locally on a hedge cutter too i think, nice big cab on them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I don't have pics or anything, but I remember a couple of Landini's that had their rusty cabs replaced with cabs from a 90 or 94 series David Brown. It was a tidy conversion, and looked well. It's probably 20 years ago now, if not more..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

There's one here that's not 3 months old and it's wrecked. Falling apart, exhaust, lights, mirrors, even the cab roof. Never saw a yoke to get so rough so quick

I used to really like the dini's but I've gone right off them in recent times. I don't think their the simple stockmans reliable work horse they were and I don't like the look of the AC ones with the huge Nicky Minaj arse cab on them.

I used to really like the dini's but I've gone right off them in recent times. I don't think their the simple stockmans reliable work horse they were and I don't like the look of the AC ones with the huge Nicky Minaj arse cab on them.

What, pray tell, is a Nicky Minaj? Is it one of the No Directions?

Did you never see any of her music videos tc?. She has the largest arse I've ever laid eyes on:scared:. Twould lodge barley ifykwim:D

Music videos you say? Would she be on Guitar Heroes at the BBC? Or Transatlantic Sessions maybe? Nationwide even? Anyway you're ruining Nash's thread about the Landinis :whistle:

Music videos you say? Would she be on Guitar Heroes at the BBC? Or Transatlantic Sessions maybe? Nationwide even? Anyway you're ruining Nash's thread about the Landinis :whistle:

Not all tc, I'm merely livening it up a tad. Sure their both foreign and used to the sun:D:D

Apparently those 14500 only did 25k on the road.

I'm inclined to agree with you DP, too much of the McCormick influence now.

take it u not a fan of minaj. granted is not nice looking on the dini but it wasnt good on the 51 series case. dont mind it on minaj though:thumbup2:

Worked on a place in the summer of 99 which had a 'fleet' of dinis. Legend 130, 14500, 2*9880's. Oh Nash you would have needed a cold shower every night!!

The 14500 was as slow as a funeral. Lovely steady tractor they used to romance about her. That's because she never got up enough speed to bounce. Never dipped a rev when hit a hill either for the same reason. Column mounted gearchange if I remember right. Powershift? Not likely.
I usually drove the Legend which did 28mph with the usual full spec Landini brakes.

Looking at the DD ad there the one I remember had the door hinging at the back of the cab like the old big Massey's.

Worked on a place in the summer of 99 which had a 'fleet' of dinis. Legend 130, 14500, 2*9880's. Oh Nash you would have needed a cold shower every night!!

The 14500 was as slow as a funeral. Lovely steady tractor they used to romance about her. That's because she never got up enough speed to bounce. Never dipped a rev when hit a hill either for the same reason. Column mounted gearchange if I remember right. Powershift? Not likely.
I usually drove the Legend which did 28mph with the usual full spec Landini brakes.

Looking at the DD ad there the one I remember had the door hinging at the back of the cab like the old big Massey's.

No powershift and column mounted gearchange alright.

Sounds like that one was a Mark I, that one there is a Mark II.

I think she has arse implants :lol:

Mrs jd6920s was telling me that alright.
I droped her up to the 02 one night to see her.

Lads do be the same about them fiat 160-90 ohh sure there's great power in them sure they couldn't go fast enough to slow them :)

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Back