Landini tractors

Did anyone see a landini with equal sized wheels for sale in ireland. Be a handy tractor for spraying. v good ground clearance

Did anyone see a landini with equal sized wheels for sale in ireland. Be a handy tractor for spraying. v good ground clearance

Never seen one in Ireland.

I'm afraid that is a UK trip and at that mainly 8880's but they made Ghiblis the same.

Never seen one in Ireland.

I'm afraid that is a UK trip and at that mainly 8880's but they made Ghiblis the same.
There was one at a machinery show here years ago. Probally didnt sell.
They are very common in california.
Even seen JD 7800 with equal sized wheels out there.

It certainly does seem strong but it is refurbished, note the decals.

But it is 2wd and no trailer brakes. Thought 13k would be enough myself.
Yes, would them decals be off a more recent version, also while on the topic ours has a decal ''excel'' on each side of bonnet, maybe this is on all models:confused:, but if not whats extra on it?

Yes, would them decals be off a more recent version, also while on the topic ours has a decal ''excel'' on each side of bonnet, maybe this is on all models:confused:, but if not whats extra on it?

Yes that decal is similar to the one on the Evolution 80 series and was on the last of the Blizzards so from around mid 98 onwards.

I'm afraid I can't answer your excel query. DP is our Blizzard expert so he may know more ;)

Hello,
I was sort of thinking this, but confirmed today, some blizzards, have an extra forward gear on the shuttle,

Ah lads, that 14500 is a complete dogbox of a yoke. I see one around here pulling a lowloader with an excavator, that would be fun.

Drove a blizzard briefly recently, terrible cab - tiny rear window was like a porthole.

Sorry if I'm a bit blunt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky DP saw your rebuttal quick.

Legend in Techno spec is exactly what it says on the tin. Most are putting out much more than what it says on the bonnet :what:

I always liked the look of the Legends, fine bus to stand back and gawk at but it all goes wrong the minute you set on board. Stupid manual shuttle just stuck into the side of the dash like an afterthought and a bit stockman ish in spec overall. Theirs one around here on a straight pipe exhaust and the sound of the turbo and 6cyl iveco would leave ya with a semi:D:D

Back