Massey Ferguson

As said above I think the T2’s dyna shift were around 130 boost, the t3 were 145 or 150 boot to 170 I think with a sisu engine and 145 boost to 158 with a Perkins. But I’m also unsure, enough power to pull a 3500 gallon tanker as far as I’m concerned

Be plenty in nice going. Be skimpy on hills or wet going imo.

We are running into trouble in hilly ground running out of power and weight since we got the trailing shoe
There is a nice bit of drag in a shoe, none in a dribble bar, I find its more a traction than power requirement to pull the shoe, more power probably comes with more weight and bigger tyres.

As said above I think the T2’s dyna shift were around 130 boost, the t3 were 145 or 150 boot to 170 I think with a sisu engine and 145 boost to 158 with a Perkins. But I’m also unsure, enough power to pull a 3500 gallon tanker as far as I’m concerned
Thanks all, how good a tractor are they? I suppose I am basically wondering if they are better or worse than a NH 6070 / 6080? Prices seem a bit lower.

Great tractor, I have a 2009 one which is being traded in this year and had a 2006 one which was traded in 2017, owned both from new and put 8000 hours on both. Damper plate is only thing that went in 2006 one but apparently the replacement one is a modification and it was to never go again. 2009 one only ever got the Cowel around the fan, apparently the T3’s do give a bit of injector trouble, but very evident as would be hard start apparently

Attachments

• 6475BBD3-AA54-4B48-B287-9B8E7C99E126.png
    6475BBD3-AA54-4B48-B287-9B8E7C99E126.png
    893.3 KB · Views: 72
7720s seem to have taken over from the 7718s as the popular model they always say you should buy what sells best s/h sensible buy I,d say:Thumbp2:

Great tractor, I have a 2009 one which is being traded in this year and had a 2006 one which was traded in 2017, owned both from new and put 8000 hours on both. Damper plate is only thing that went in 2006 one but apparently the replacement one is a modification and it was to never go again. 2009 one only ever got the Cowel around the fan, apparently the T3’s do give a bit of injector trouble, but very evident as would be hard start apparently
only the perkins ones ,the sisu ones are bomb proof

I have a 1999 6265. Can someone tell me the name of the gray paint for the wheels or even the paint code?
And does anyone know where i can get a sun roof?

2013 5455, 6600hrs, back tyres about 40%, fronts about 60%. Needs front mudguards, wheelarches on back, right hand step. For the hours it never done a proper bit of work, was used where a jeep would have done as useful a job, just driven around at tickover or very little more. Carboned up?

What kind of coin would it be worth?

2013 5455, 6600hrs, back tyres about 40%, fronts about 60%. Needs front mudguards, wheelarches on back, right hand step. For the hours it never done a proper bit of work, was used where a jeep would have done as useful a job, just driven around at tickover or very little more. Carboned up?

What kind of coin would it be worth?
Not been rude but I wouldn't take a present of it. You'll find that tractor will most likely drink oil under load from polished cylinders.

Not been rude but I wouldn't take a present of it. You'll find that tractor will most likely drink oil under load from polished cylinders.
Had the same with a 390 that had been "nursed" by its previous owner even 3 days on a slurry pump never made a hoot of difference .

i have a 4245 massey tractor power shuttle shift working when shut off now will not move foreward or reverse try seloinds will mov low pressure light on but sencors work said in manual when ground speed sencor flashes lights come on how do you test ground speed sencor

i have a 4245 massey tractor power shuttle shift working when shut off now will not move foreward or reverse try seloinds will mov low pressure light on but sencors work said in manual when ground speed sencor flashes lights come on how do you test ground speed sencor

The ground speed sensor screws into the hydraulic pump underneath the tractor. They can fail its as handy to buy a new one.

Hi all,
I have a mf5610 dyna 4.
Anyone know the procedure for calibrating the transmission?
Not having any problems with the transmission, just feels a bit jerky when going up or down between ranges sometimes, like from 4a to 3d or vice versa, thinking a calibration wouldn't do any harm anyways.
Have no trouble with the transmission at all, very pleased with it in fact, very nice to drive.
Thanks

Can anyone tell me which is better, a chain driven or gearbox driven agitator for an 80 hp tractor?
Or which is better in general?

Back