Nashmach's Pictures

Well wear Nash, a very handy looking yoke. Should give serious height for big bags.

Thanks Cork, it should do. We wouldn't be blessed with height or reach with the Tanco loader here as it was the smallest in the range.

20191109_122449.jpg
These were the brackets on it and are bloody heavy! I expect the bottom ones were for a Quicke loader or similar with a centre tipping ram but anybody any idea what the top ones fit? Just curious that's all.

Thanks Cork, it should do. We wouldn't be blessed with height or reach with the Tanco loader here as it was the smallest in the range.

View attachment 71536
These were the brackets on it and are bloody heavy! I expect the bottom ones were for a Quicke loader or similar with a centre tipping ram but anybody any idea what the top ones fit? Just curious that's all.
Massey 50? Kinda look like the hx brackets

edit; just looked at the earlier pick and the brackets look wider at the top so not from a hx

View attachment 71536
You should be very impressed with the increase in height and reach you get with these, I can load pretty much anything with a small tractor and loader with the ones here. I have the brackets welded low on mine which helps with reach and height.

View attachment 71536
They look like original tanco 968 brackets to me but were fitted upside down?

I still think the bottom ones are for a Quicke but my hunch looking online earlier is that the top ones are for a MF loader (Maybe the Faucheux /Chillton) badge engineered ones.

Could be all wrong :lol:

I still think the bottom ones are for a Quicke but my hunch looking online earlier is that the top ones are for a MF loader (Maybe the Faucheux /Chillton) badge engineered ones.

Could be all wrong :lol:
I'd've put money on it that they're identical to the brackets on a tanco handler that was here, spacings look the same, the hole which has the stop limiters on them should be bigger than the tilt ram hole.

20200329_185620.jpg

I've been very impressed by the lifter over the past week. It's a great job loading the spreader and moving backs to the field like above. Also loading bags in a trailer, I can drop them in over the top sides of a trailer and reaching across to get to them, something never been able to do before. Even the Landini is not giddy with bags out either.

Very happy

I had asked about a subsoiler on the "Looking For" thread and a member was in contact with me with a single leg he had which he would sell

Little did I think another Ransomes machine would be on the farm! It's definitely older than myself but it has done the job that I wanted it for this year anyways so very happy.
20200920_151441.jpg 20200920_151414.jpg

We shall see if that helps that field next year now.

I had asked about a subsoiler on the "Looking For" thread and a member was in contact with me with a single leg he had which he would sell

Little did I think another Ransomes machine would be on the farm! It's definitely older than myself but it has done the job that I wanted it for this year anyways so very happy.
View attachment 82446 View attachment 82447

What depth are you running there?

View attachment 82446 View attachment 82447

Hope you remembered where the land drains are! You won’t know that headland in the coming years. It’s around 8 or 10 years since I did subsoiling here but the results were like night and day, think I went about 16 inches deep or a little more maybe. It’s easy enough to take care of subsoiled headlands once they’ve been shattered.

Hope you remembered where the land drains are! You won’t know that headland in the coming years. It’s around 8 or 10 years since I did subsoiling here but the results were like night and day, think I went about 16 inches deep or a little more maybe. It’s easy enough to take care of subsoiled headlands once they’ve been shattered.

Easy know where they are this year and all are much lower than that.

If the protein payment is still around next year, there is a strong chance that this field will be in natural subsoilers too, spring beans....

I'll just put all my chips on the roulette wheel....

Had this on today finishing cleaning out a low shed.
[MENTION=1611]Skimmer[/MENTION]View attachment 18618
Do you have a hydraulic top link for that tractor to put on the loader attachments to that frame or can you manage to put them on without one. I have a log splitter made and I was thinking of putting euro brackets on it and make a frame like yours as well

Do you have a hydraulic top link for that tractor to put on the loader attachments to that frame or can you manage to put them on without one. I have a log splitter made and I was thinking of putting euro brackets on it and make a frame like yours as well
I hope to put a euro hitch on the front links.

Attachments

• 355A6C19-EEC2-459C-84C3-947A4632647A.jpeg
    355A6C19-EEC2-459C-84C3-947A4632647A.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 59
Well ya won't break it anyway.

No I can generally get them on grand using the standard top link. Might have to lengthen and then shorten but no hassle with it anyway.

We have owned this sprayer since April/May 2005, I can remember being "dragged" away from studying for college exams to go look at it.

Today was the first day it was not on the Ford 3600, when you are so used to something it is odd to have it on this and hardly knowing it is there at all.

20201129_201307.jpg

Unfortunately none of us have long enough legs so the controls will need work if it stays.

The booms are that high to spray oats, I've since let them down to more normal levels!

We have owned this sprayer since April/May 2005, I can remember being "dragged" away from studying for college exams to go look at it.

Today was the first day it was not on the Ford 3600, when you are so used to something it is odd to have it on this and hardly knowing it is there at all.

View attachment 84884

Unfortunately none of us have long enough legs so the controls will need work if it stays.

The booms are that high to spray oats, I've since let them down to more normal levels!
Are you doing some building work, the wall in the background looks fresh

Back