New loader

You could pick up 2nd hand brackets and hydraulic kit for not too much money and buy a new boom?
Or keep and eye out for something new old stock?
I managed to get a new old stock NH 770TL for my T6, new was around £10k plus vat got it for £6500 cash, has multi Dock, soft ride and that price included mid mounts and electric joystick in cab
IMG_20210812_125634.jpgIMG_20210812_125639.jpgIMG_20210812_125247.jpg

You could pick up 2nd hand brackets and hydraulic kit for not too much money and buy a new boom?
Or keep and eye out for something new old stock?
I managed to get a new old stock NH 770TL for my T6, new was around £10k plus vat got it for £6500 cash, has multi Dock, soft ride and that price included mid mounts and electric joystick in cab
View attachment 96016View attachment 96017View attachment 96018
You certainly won’t be short of reach with that! How’s the 145 handle it?

Seen a nh branded stoll loader in at my local engineering shop and every hole in it is gone oblong and cracks on it too. Looks to be a very light loader. My quickie thats similar size is 2003 and is still perfect.

No way I'd put a new loader on a 22 yr old tractor, Barry Fenton in Monsterevin should have something suitable
Well it’s safe to say I didn’t listen to you😂 went with a brand new rossmore one. I was just afraid of buying one second hand and any problems that could come with it.

Attachments

• 4EE677B4-4E87-414A-89B9-C501826001BA.jpeg
    4EE677B4-4E87-414A-89B9-C501826001BA.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 9DB842D4-7C76-43FA-BA62-0B7C369E0C10.jpeg
    9DB842D4-7C76-43FA-BA62-0B7C369E0C10.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 2B824EC0-97E9-4CCA-8B08-72151253B107.jpeg
    2B824EC0-97E9-4CCA-8B08-72151253B107.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 221
Well it’s safe to say I didn’t listen to you😂 went with a brand new rossmore one. I was just afraid of buying one second hand and any problems that could come with it.
A nice tidy loader that will last you a long time trouble free and should hold it's value fairly well.
Well may it wear.

Tidy looking outfit now! Was trying to work out what looked so different with the front wheels! 6point rims change the look a lot

Well wear.
Were the inter tech or metal fach types not competitive or why did you rule them out?
I just went for the brand. I didn’t know anything about them brands bar they weren’t Irish made and the fact that rossmore were in tipp and I knew I could go back to them if there was an issue. I knew a few with rossmore and they were very happy with them. I have to say the service from rossmore was very good. I know you pay for it but they collected the tractor and had it back in 5 working days.

That does look tidy and the tractor equally so, you went for all bells and whistles, self levelling and soft ride.

That does look tidy and the tractor equally so, you went for all bells and whistles, self levelling and soft ride.
Ya I did. It’s a 99 jd but only 8000 hrs on it. It’s been kept fairly good, if I see anything at all wrong I get it seen to. But to be honest it doesn’t do a lot here. Only put 6000 hrs on it in 16years. I’m considering repainting it from top to bottom in a few years.
Ya I got all them on the loader. No point spending that money and not getting them was my view.

Tidy looking outfit now! Was trying to work out what looked so different with the front wheels! 6point rims change the look a lot
Would those 6 point rims be from an older tractor? I would have thought all 6000 series came out on newer type rims.
I can see for certain in the photos but is there a bar across the bonnet in front of the windscreen and if so how does affect the view and acess to the engine etc?

Would those 6 point rims be from an older tractor? I would have thought all 6000 series came out on newer type rims.
I can see for certain in the photos but is there a bar across the bonnet in front of the windscreen and if so how does affect the view and acess to the engine etc?
They look like 50 series rims to me.

They are new tires and rims that I got in Burke tires in athenry. Got them 2 years ago. So they aren’t the original.
Yes there’s a bar going across the bonnet but the bar doesn’t impede any of the view really….but I will be putting a camera on it like Adrian on ifarm wefarm because there is no visability when the loader is down. I’m not used to a loser either so that probably doesn’t help.

They are new tires and rims that I got in Burke tires in athenry. Got them 2 years ago. So they aren’t the original.
Yes there’s a bar going across the bonnet but the bar doesn’t impede any of the view really….but I will be putting a camera on it like Adrian on ifarm wefarm because there is no visability when the loader is down. I’m not used to a loser either so that probably doesn’t help.
I think you onto a winner there with the loader... :wink:

Back