NH/Fiats

My 110-90 cost 32k plus vat when i bought it in 1998. Still has the plastic cover inside cab on the ceiling.
Christ didnt think it would even be that.bought mine in 12 /13 Dec 1996.bought it in between leck and ederney in fermanagh.21000stg all in.it was the last day the UK pound and the irish punt were on parity.
It was an ex hire uk tractor with 324 hours on it.was full of straw chaff and lime.

Are you sure about that?
Is it pounds or have you converted to euro?
Was punts and they had it interest free over three years. Traded in a fiat 90-90 which gave serious problems and was sick of it. the 90-90 spend more time in the workshop than working. It was bought second hand off Maurice Kelly in Borris. Only made 4k punts when traded due to problems with it. Was a 1986 tractor.

In 1994, 100-90 cost £24,500 (Irish pounds) €31,115.
1995, 110-90, cost £28,500 (Irish pounds)
€36,195. All including vat, which was 21%.

They were a good tractor, cheaper than a Deutz, Valmet or John Deere, which our budget couldn’t stretch to at the time.
We were lucky to be able to buy them at the time, it was a big step up from MF 290’s.
Lots of interest in them now as classics, I can see why, though I wouldn’t have any interest in buying one.

The 100-90 finished in 1988.The 110-90 finished in 2004. I think the white roof suggests the ''120'' is a lot older than stated too...

Suppose the 8560/M160 would have replaced the 160-90 but you'd have to go to the 70 series or the TM190 to replace a 180-90...

I remember something like that in Wilson's auctions about 3 years ago (I think) it was a Chinese copy .. 120-90... So you could imagine there'd be difficulty getting parts for such a yoke

I remember something like that in Wilson's auctions about 3 years ago (I think) it was a Chinese copy .. 120-90... So you could imagine there'd be difficulty getting parts for such a yoke
good memory, there was something on here about it in the past.

Our local mechanic had one of those Chinese Fiat lookalikes for sale probably 15 years ago . . DFH ? 4 cylinder 80 odd hp . It had a newish Rossmore loader fitted and probably 3000 odd hours up . Back end looked fairly Fiat like to me
But engine was Chinese . It sounded sweet enough. And all castings looked rusty . He could have had it for sale/ out on loan for guts of 2 years before he sold it .

Anyway , it was back in his yard for sale about 2 years ago , traded back , and for sale again . It looked to have been a hard, very hard 10 or 12 years .I asked him how much ? Make me an offer ,any offer that's a bit more than the loader is worth . It was gone in a couple of weeks .

the Fiat prices will pass out the Fendt before long more ,am I right in thinking that tractor prices In Uk are dearer than Ireland

Back