NH/Fiats

Is say she could reach 30k euro no problem if mechanically good. There would be lads who would go mad for her.

Did those bnm tractors come with log books?

Is say she could reach 30k euro no problem if mechanically good. There would be lads who would go mad for her.

Did those bnm tractors come with log books?

An uncle of mine bought a Ford 4610 in a Bord Na Mona auction back 3 or 4 years ago . He had to pay a lad to bring it home with a lorry , and again to take it to Nenagh NCT centre , to get it it verified for registration . Never registered previously.
He gave €3000 for it , plus vat plus fees i think. About €500 to lorry man for 2 excursions . No roof got local fabricator to make one , which he did a lovely job of.
No battery , no hitch of any sort . No back window . No spool valves . Had to get both half shaft seals put in it .
Ideal for an ould lad like him , as 2 wd 60 hp are like rocking horse shite to find .

Anyone able to enlighten me on the power steering setup on a 110-90? Just what fluid/oil she uses and where it is etc.

Anyone able to enlighten me on the power steering setup on a 110-90? Just what fluid/oil she uses and where it is etc.
As you sit on the tractor the right hand side panel take it off. You will see a reservoir for oil about mid ways up high facing you. I think hydraulic 32 oil is what goes in but don't hold me to it.

Funny you should say that as it literally crossed my mind today. Thats my first job tomorrow, i have a feeling they might be expensive ,i will let you know. thanks

110-90 question lads. Does it have 1000 speed PTO and if so which lever selects it?
Thanks
What year? Some have lever in cab. Some are outside beside the u gaurd and other you will have to take off the pto stub off tractor and put on the 1000 spline stub, and it will engage the 1000 PTO by pushing in a little stub as you tighten her up

What year? Some have lever in cab. Some are outside beside the u gaurd and other you will have to take off the pto stub off tractor and put on the 1000 spline stub, and it will engage the 1000 PTO by pushing in a little stub as you tighten her up
If this got engaged it would be accidentally in the cab so just looking for which one as nothing marked. The spline wasnt changed anyway. I'll check year later for you.
Thanks

Back