Pictures From Home

oh aye she is a great yoke, its just a pity you would have to go to england to drive it tho!! Nowhere over here where you would get a chance of driving one! Needa be working on a farm for about 10years to be uprgraded to one of those! :lol:
The outfit that owned it are gone now too!!

oh aye she is a great yoke, its just a pity you would have to go to england to drive it tho!! Nowhere over here where you would get a chance of driving one! Needa be working on a farm for about 10years to be uprgraded to one of those! :lol:
The outfit that owned it are gone now too!!

Really? what happened them?

I met a Agco Challenger up your part one day, imagine it was a demo from millans

There is an older challenger pulling a rapid near enniscorthy. There was also a jd on tracks working in the county last spring.

Pulling a vaderstad spirit? 1 or 2 challengers up here and 1 in Dublin that i know off, older claas type in Kildare Wicklow area too i think.

Not many crawlers about here at all bar that one that CAT that Alan Milnes have floating about!

I mean that over this side of the pond you have to be working for one farm for years and years normally before you get the chance to drive anything decent lol whereas I found in England you landed and showed you were keen and willing to learn and they let you tear on a bit more! I noticed than in NZ too!

They were bought over by a bigger outfit Gee's or something, I dont really know the whole ins and outs of it. When i worked for them we had about 30 brand new NH's and my Big Deere :thumbup: and they are now back to about 6 NH's as far as i know!!

Pulling a vaderstad spirit? 1 or 2 challengers up here and 1 in Dublin that i know off, older claas type in Kildare Wicklow area too i think.

This is the crowd your thinking of i guess?

[YOUTUBE]kzwe1JwQbcc&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6-xfv8XU3Fc[/YOUTUBE]

Up in Edermine TM155?

been inside that one. belongs to a neighbor drills i think about 600arces could be more but not this year very little of his land sown.

seen her pulling a 9f reversible last year some yoke.:thumbup2:

There is an older challenger pulling a rapid near enniscorthy. There was also a jd on tracks working in the county last spring.

Yep, that one is beside the Slaney on the drill - not sure if it does much more.

Claas one in Kildare anyway and didn't Jim McCarthy's old one end up in Westmeath.

Michael Hoey also has a new CAT.

Dont know about the crawler, but the driver ended up here, driving a new cat now 08, is the 1 in kildare a very tidy father son outfit?

been inside that one. belongs to a neighbor drills i think about 600arces could be more but not this year very little of his land sown.

seen her pulling a 9f reversible last year some yoke.:thumbup2:

We might have our wires crossed?
I thought he ploughed with his big magnum and 7 furrows?

Ah ya plenty of times. The summer was probably the last time though. Youlive near there i'm guessing?

ya up the road about 1/4 mile. he do have some gear down there i heard he goes to england once a month.

one for the blue fans

Attachments

• 406898_2532996821552_862160241_n.jpg
    406898_2532996821552_862160241_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 144
Not many crawlers about here at all bar that one that CAT that Alan Milnes have floating about!

I mean that over this side of the pond you have to be working for one farm for years and years normally before you get the chance to drive anything decent lol whereas I found in England you landed and showed you were keen and willing to learn and they let you tear on a bit more! I noticed than in NZ too!

They were bought over by a bigger outfit Gee's or something, I dont really know the whole ins and outs of it. When i worked for them we had about 30 brand new NH's and my Big Deere :thumbup: and they are now back to about 6 NH's as far as i know!!

Was that Greens of Soham?

Back