rugby world cup

it's like i went to the loo before the match and it turned back time to 2009, it's a toilet time machine :ohmy:

Great Scott:scared: (Back to the Future reference:001_cool:)

I don't think they'll get carried away, too much experience.

Its okay to admit how wrong you were though!

We're for Brisbane in a weeks time. I have friends out there at the min, their status updates on facebook are making me very very jealous!

Ach well, hopefully they might meet later on with the same result :whistling:

Last edited:
Was away so didn't see the match but watched the highlights last eve, hopefully we'll keep the head down and push on.

what about those all blacks today eh? was some awesome skills on the pitch though i feel they eased up a bit just after the start of the second half, still was a great match

what about those all blacks today eh? was some awesome skills on the pitch though i feel they eased up a bit just after the start of the second half, still was a great match

France didn't try though, they fielded a weaken team but were poor against Canada too. We could be playing them in the semis now.

The Haka never fails to frighten me:001_smile:
[YOUTUBE]5NoQXcp0mQg&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

France didn't try though, they fielded a weaken team but were poor against Canada too. We could be playing them in the semis now.

The Haka never fails to frighten me:001_smile:
[YOUTUBE]5NoQXcp0mQg&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

france kinda lost heart after 3 tries tbh

Great performance, kept them scoreless second half. Italy were very dirty, didn't deserve anything, the eye gouging on Healy was disgusting. Feel of Bowe, should of had two tries.

6am next Saturday, can't wait.:thumbup1:

Great performance, kept them scoreless second half. Italy were very dirty, didn't deserve anything, the eye gouging on Healy was disgusting. Feel of Bowe, should of had two tries.

5:30 for pre match if your game :thumbup1:

Great win things coming together nicely Wales next saturday morning tough but winable.:thumbup1:

kept them score less all game:whistling::whistling:

Back