Seen for sale...

This girl is doing the rounds. Was advertised for sale on FB fiatagri page, bought by a competitions group, won and now for sale again.
If they have an offer for 35k why advertise it for 35?

If they have an offer for 35k why advertise it for 35?
Wasn't 35k what the competition crowd got from sale of tickets I think?. What would get ya is I was offered 35k without the tractor been viewed but I still want more type of thing. And I don't think she is a turbo

This girl is doing the rounds. Was advertised for sale on FB fiatagri page, bought by a competitions group, won and now for sale again.
I'm going to be a pedantic fcuker, don't describe it as same as the day it rolled out of the factory because the day it left the factory it wouldnt have had a chunk missing out of the RH armrest of the replacement seat, a symbol missing out of the top of a gear lever or a noisy exhaust.

I'm going to be a pedantic fcuker, don't describe it as same as the day it rolled out of the factory because the day it left the factory it wouldnt have had a chunk missing out of the RH armrest of the replacement seat, a symbol missing out of the top of a gear lever or a noisy exhaust.
Shed be far better with her normal exhaust.

I never get that, it's not hard to spot things missing or damaged, plenty of vehicles are advertised with same mentality.
Without a doubt, turbo or not nobody wants to hear your tractor in the next parish.
There must be one occasionally in the area here, I've never seen it but it can be heard from miles around.

Can someone explain to me why 110-90s are more valuable compared to its contemporaries like 8210, 3650, 1056xl etc?
I just don't get it. :confused:

Can someone explain to me why 110-90s are more valuable compared to its contemporaries like 8210, 3650, 1056xl etc?
Thank grassmen for that. They buy something and tout it up, watch the value of them rise 😙

8210 were slow and awkward and never had the same following as the 7810.

3650 probably dear day one and the 1056 I'm not sure.

For many the 110/90 was the next step from a Zetor or their first "big" tractor with a legendary never say die engine.

I think it's the sound of the engine gives lads the horn to get the cheque book out. They were also a fairly powerful tractor in a small enough frame for they're time much like the Ford 7810 or MF 399. Both those tractors are now making good to strong money for clean reasonable hour ones too.

I think it's the sound of the engine gives lads the horn to get the cheque book out. They were also a fairly powerful tractor in a small enough frame for they're time much like the Ford 7810 or MF 399. Both those tractors are now making good to strong money for clean reasonable hour ones too.
Back in 2000 we had a ford 7810 mf 399 and a 110/90. The fiat would have been the favourite in the yard at the time. Great power for their size and lovely snore from exhaust when you open the sunroof. It would be hard to put in long days in that fiat cab now though.

Back in 2000 we had a ford 7810 mf 399 and a 110/90. The fiat would have been the favourite in the yard at the time. Great power for their size and lovely snore from exhaust when you open the sunroof. It would be hard to put in long days in that fiat cab now though.
if you only had a 3350 or 3650 aswell. be like the dream team

The 110-90 were a comfortable reliable capable tractor.their simplicity and lack of electronics or splitters made them cheap to run with little chance of big repair bills,unlike a JD of the time.
I bought a new one in 00, replaced it in 04 with a same silver 130 which would have lost a lot more in value since but was a heavier better performing tractor .easier on fuel too.if the fiat had air con it might have been kept longer.
Those later ones weren't as reliable as the earlier ones but didn't suffer from rust as the cabs were galvanized

Must be an Irish thing because I can’t think of a single Fiat tractor on a farm around here,not like anyone ever tried one etc

Back about 20 odd years ago i was spreading slurry for a big dairy customer, silage was been cut and i was in straight after them, The silage outfit was another contractor, he had 2 TM 150's on the harvesters and i think 4 to 5 100/90's drawing. They got nothing but solid abuse for the 2-3 days i seen them working. Around that time we were looking to buy biased on how we seen them preform, but the Landini mythos was new to the market in 01 and went that route as they were a nicer place to spend a day in comparison, still have that tractor and will for many years to come. but i will always remember the abuse those tractors got those days..... and every day i would say :laugh:

Back