1 x 12b franchi eight shot semi auto
1 x 12b beretta al 391 synthetic 3 shot semi auto
1 x 12b beretta 687 silver pidgeon 3
1 x .22 brno cz rifle and moderator
1 x .223 remington 700 vssf and t8 moderator foxing baby
1 x .243 remington 700 and t8 moderator
and the odd air rifle
fine collection there micky:thumbup1:

i dont do so bad 15 days semi driven. 1 week in scotland and a few nites lamping a year:whistling:

i dont go out on the shoots
might get a day or 2 rough shooting and a couple o evenings on the lamp
and thats me lot:thumbdown::thumbdown:

upto 136 in the last year and thats in one field . bit easier when theres a slaughter house next to the field

heres the few i have
1 x 20b lanber single barrel folding poachers gun
1 x 12b franchi eight shot semi auto
1 x 12b beretta al 391 synthetic 3 shot semi auto
1 x 12b beretta 687 silver pidgeon 3
1 x .22 brno cz rifle and moderator
1 x .223 remington 700 vssf and t8 moderator foxing baby
1 x .243 remington 700 and t8 moderator
and the odd air rifle
thats a lot of guns there, is there any hassle from the authorities with keeping so many guns?

no hassle at all from the police as long as u have resonable grounds to have each weapon :whistling:

Have a couple of old side by sides here, they were that long in the barrel a crow would need to be in the next county before you could hit it...sorted that problem by dropping them into the hacksaw & taking 4" off them:001_rolleyes: drilled a hole for the sight & have half a chance of hitting something now:laugh:.

Also have a single barrel muzzle loader with bayonet & a double barrel muzzle loader, tho neither are working.

Have a couple of old side by sides here, they were that long in the barrel a crow would need to be in the next county before you could hit it...sorted that problem by dropping them into the hacksaw & taking 4" off them:001_rolleyes: drilled a hole for the sight & have half a chance of hitting something now:laugh:.

Also have a single barrel muzzle loader with bayonet & a double barrel muzzle loader, tho neither are working.
I did the same with mine :laugh:

Check prices on guntrader,

Currently 12 on the site ranging in price from £85 to £1200. Most are sub £500 though:

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/GunsForSale/results.php?&Filter[NewType][]=Shotgun&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Side%20by%20Side&Filter[Calibre][]=12%20gauge&Filter[Make][]=Laurona

Basically if it is a box lock non ejector it wont be worth much over £300 depending on condition and age. More details of the gun and it's condition and you will get a better idea of price.

Back