Slatted shed

ponderosa

Lads anyone here got a double tank slatted shed feeding on both sides . Talking to someone yesterday thinking of building on . Only issue he has is feeding passages are on the east and west sides of the shed . Shed would be a clear span A frame shed with a canopy over the feeding passages .
feeding north and south here. open on north. i would consider east/west a disaster for an exposed site.

drew

Lads anyone here got a double tank slatted shed feeding on both sides . Talking to someone yesterday thinking of building on . Only issue he has is feeding passages are on the east and west sides of the shed . Shed would be a clear span A frame shed with a canopy over the feeding passages .
Ours is sort of set out to do it for meal feeding, it’s a 20ft tank in a 24ft shed, we just feed one side with silage and meal through the diet feeder but there’s a trough along the back for meal. If it was easier to do I’d definitely feed it from both sides with the feeder.
I was in a yard though with a tank done out to feed both sides, had a 10 or 12ft pen either side but he had a 6ft wall up the centre as a wind break and there was a bank the height of the shed at one side too, it seemed a great way to go to me