Stock Pictures

I will check, but off hand I wouldn't have a clue.
Ah don't worry about it, hard to tell from photos but just looks like a beast would finish out to a serious weight, an earlier sale might suit him but you probably only want to go to mart the once

Ah don't worry about it, hard to tell from photos but just looks like a beast would finish out to a serious weight, an earlier sale might suit him but you probably only want to go to mart the once
Not really a bother, just have to look at the cards in the office, just not in cattle mode other than feeding them, at the moment, and ages don't matter here not QA so they can buy them or the lads from the North will.

I weighed and dosed some bbx heifers today. Around 24mths old. They are all around the 400kg mark.

What would be a good exit strategy for them? Thinking of selling in March as they would be around 450kg and summer grazing lads would be starting to pick up. Or would finishers be the market?

I weighed and dosed some bbx heifers today. Around 24mths old. They are all around the 400kg mark.

What would be a good exit strategy for them? Thinking of selling in March as they would be around 450kg and summer grazing lads would be starting to pick up. Or would finishers be the market?
What are they being fed at the moment? I would be hoping BBX 24 months old would be closer to 600kg by now.

BBX . Are they off friesan cows bucket fed.

Back