Todays Photo

Was sent mowing this afternoon after sowing grass seed this morning. Took the photo when just finished. 2mins later it was dropping rain while closing the gates. Got back to the yard 10 mins later and the rain was beating off the window.

View attachment 81972
Same as that here, pelted rain as I left the field after tedding. My cabin photo might differ slightly from yours though!

Have you not got a mobile phone holder? :tongue:

I have 4 of them holders on the go in different machines. Great holder and worked perfect when I had my I phone 8. Changed to an I phone 11 and now my phone has to squeeze into it and is quiet hard to get out of it. Phones are getting big :cry:​

Whats the reason for putting it on the hedgecutter over others less technical?
No clutching!!
I presume the TM would very much know the fusion is behind it compared to the CVX?
Ah the tm would work it away no bother but it's like everything when you go from something we'll capable of it's job back you'd know the difference.
Youd notice it mostly on the bale transfer and on the road

I bought my present car and the previous one in NI, the present one is 16xx and the previous one was 12xx, so very likely the 10CW1500 is an import.
Carlow being only a sprat of a county compared to Tipp wouldn't have as big of car sales so wouldn't need to go to the high figures to start off import registrations I would imagine.

Hard to beat the prices on yokes in the North!

Back