Todays Photo

JohnBoy

@candor god no. too many nails, flashing, cable clips, tek screws, bolts etc. not worth the effort or chain destruction to put a saw into it.

Just cutting them in half for the skip I knocked some chunks out of the chain.

@jf 850 the top layer is the aftermath of storm oephelia. the rest of the skip was the accumulation of years of crap in various corners and from home as well.

we ordered the next size smaller skip but they couldnt deliver so upgraded us to that one. good job they did or we'd have been well over.

JohnBoy

Reciprocating saw would be the job for those, along with a packet of blades.
nah, life's too short for that. strip off all the flashing, cut each one 15 times with the recip saw to end up with a pile of spruce with nails sticking out.

I saved most of the purlins, but the wall plates werent worth the effort.

DCol

That's a wettish spot out at Baginbun, pulled the clc through it and will go back with the ring roller or the clc again in a few days. It's actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Only have that and the Moor that was ploughed last week to sow

nashmach

That's a wettish spot out at Baginbun, pulled the clc through it and will go back with the ring roller or the clc again in a few days. It's actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Only have that and the Moor that was ploughed last week to sow

There was great soakage and drying today. I'm drawing clay the last 2 days here and today is a breeze compared to yesterday until the dew came down in the last 90 minutes!