Today's tractor.

It was near new at the time, you probably weren't even a twinkle in your father's eye at that stage, I only did a couple of weeks with them to finish out a late season for them
was only discussing it on the phone with Anthony there a few minutes ago, he was giving out on how there's always something wrong with it and how the electrics are a curse but I suggested it would have been the bees knees when new. I got the shuttle working on it today, the buttons are starting to stick on it and the button for reverse had got stuck so I got a bit of wd and sure enough it fixed it, I needs new tyres big time, the front ones are as bald as an egg. I don't think my father had the privellage to ever drive that, he would have been drawing spuds when the 956 and the lasers were on the go. You'd probably have to wait another year for me to arrive on the scene:lol:20220413_112555.jpg20210630_210445.jpg

was only discussing it on the phone with Anthony there a few minutes ago, he was giving out on how there's always something wrong with it and how the electrics are a curse but I suggested it would have been the bees knees when new. I got the shuttle working on it today, the buttons are starting to stick on it and the button for reverse had got stuck so I got a bit of wd and sure enough it fixed it, I needs new tyres big time, the front ones are as bald as an egg. I don't think my father had the privellage to ever drive that, he would have been drawing spuds when the 956 and the lasers were on the go. You'd probably have to wait another year for me to arrive on the scene:lol:View attachment 105662View attachment 105663

Poor old 956 :helpsmilie:

What about the poor old Johnny Popper ?

he'll get sense yet!
You'd say that but he wouldn't care. Once, the engine in his forage harvester went bang one day. Your man driving the forager rang him to tell him the bad news. He said he could hear the smile over the phone

Last edited:
It's only a bale chopper & rarely does silage, it actually gets an easier life now than it used to with the mounted Teagle.

No gauges work now, used to be with the last chopper when you seen the exhaust tip glowing red she needed the radiator blew out, chops straw now at half revs.

Many evenings I had the 3600 here begging for mercy when she was on the KV chopper with the tip of the exhaust glowing too! Secretly I think it is happy the 6635 demoted it :lol:

Back