Tunes

I remember my father drawing silage for a local contractor with a fairly fresh 6910 and a brand new herron silage trailer just outside tralee on the old mile height road what must be 20 years ago.
The road was an old main road but at that time had just been bypassed and was now a dead end.he let me drive it down the dead end road with an empty trailer I'd assume I was only around 10.
The young me could never have visualised how life would be in the 20 years that followed that moment but I will always remember this song playing on the radio at that moment and I driving what I considered an absolutely massive tractor at the time.
They had a long draw a few days after that and my father was on there 7810 John Deere,she came to a hill with the full load and it was up the gears he was going.
To me they will always be the good old days ,nothing to worry about only telling your school mates about what you got upto the evening before !!!
IMG-20240113-WA0020.jpeg

Don't think I ever actually listened to the lyrics of - Linkin Park's - in the end. Considering the finish up of Chester Bennington its very sad. this version takes a few listens

i have a habit of going on spotify, come across a song and click on the artists name and i just listen to some of the more popular songs and i end up going through some of the suggested artists as well and also listening to some suggested playlists and the cycle of me going through different artists happens again. came across some old familiars.

Don't know if this video will be left up for long, have seen a few takedowns of it already for copyright.

Luke Combs, a US country singer covered Tracy Chapman's Fast Car on his last album and last night she performed it in a duet with him at the Grammys. She doesnt appear on TV or the like much.

The looks on both their faces are priceless. She can't stop smiling at the love she's getting from the crowd and he looks like he can barely believe he's singing with her, he often mouths the words when she's singing.

I thought it a little piece of pure musical joy in what is normally a very music industry event.

Don't worry , bout a thing,

Cos every little thing gonna be alright .

Bob would have been 79 yrs old today , if he hadn't died in 1981.

Back