What are you up to in the workshop?

Any thoughts on the taafe type leveller? You've obviously gone with the traditional design but I always thought the taafe type that moves soil out and in looked to be a good system.
I like the design of the taafe one alright are they still on the market? My idea is a bit different to the way there usually done if you see the front angle is turned different to the rest and the headstock is raised it should allow the machine hold more soil.
Done a bit more todayIMG_20210312_190905.jpg

I like the design of the taafe one alright are they still on the market? My idea is a bit different to the way there usually done if you see the front angle is turned different to the rest and the headstock is raised it should allow the machine hold more soil.
Done a bit more todayView attachment 88761
Yours is a small bit like the the samco leveller, a few good ideas all right, I like the high sides and the space under the headstock. Not sure if the taafe is still for sale. had a look there and can't find anything online apart from an old video.

Yours is a small bit like the the samco leveller, a few good ideas all right, I like the high sides and the space under the headstock. Not sure if the taafe is still for sale. had a look there and can't find anything online apart from an old video.
Yes I looked on done deal and took bits from various ones as my ideas.
Will have a row of triple k tines along the back I'm still undecided about the seeder idea.
I suppose there something you wouldn't sell an awful lot of
Will you be wanting a loan of the fiat to pull it.....🦬🦬

She would die of the fright inside in a field of real tractors

Yes I looked on done deal and took bits from various ones as my ideas.
Will have a row of triple k tines along the back I'm still undecided about the seeder idea.
I suppose there something you wouldn't sell an awful lot of

She would die of the fright inside in a field of real tractors
You have no faith in your welding.

Taaffe were originally silage contractors and doing bits of steel work . Gave up the contracting and went at making sheds full time . At it on an industrial level making warehouses . When the buildings got very quiet they started making the land leveller and feeding troughs . Back now bigger than ever at warehouses / industrial units . Still make farm sheds too but I’d say the land leveller is a parked idea . So I’ve been told .
Done a bit more todayView attachment 88761

putting a full set of Coulter tips on drill, some of the legs are well worn and are taking a bit of DIY fabrication

Attachments

• AB220F01-E873-4A1C-9130-4F9A34B3A18A.jpeg
    AB220F01-E873-4A1C-9130-4F9A34B3A18A.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 92
  • E77C8D92-A780-497D-8B8C-2240D97217DD.jpeg
    E77C8D92-A780-497D-8B8C-2240D97217DD.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 91
  • EE982C61-94D7-4F1C-95A6-BF97E78E17D0.jpeg
    EE982C61-94D7-4F1C-95A6-BF97E78E17D0.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 90
I shouldn't have bothered painting it and throw it into an auction the sky would be the limit.
Would it make 3k?
Haven't a clue, any land levellers I ever had I found in the nettles somewhere. How much is a Taafe or the likes? surely someone on here has priced one at least?

Who had a quickie 700 or 900 series loader? The loader quick attach handle on mine i think is bent it doesn't latch when ya crowd back attachment at the bottom it used to hit of a tab of steel on the cross beam but it doesn't anymore

I had one but sold it- Bend it so hitting the tab of steel should knock it out if the notch that holds it open

Back