xerion for sowing

What occurred here??

I was pulling WJMs leg,
He knows that but the other Eeejits think I should face the gallows!!!:rolleyes:

Could befall us all as "shit happens" only I would just smile and nod nicely at the traffic peeler!!!:whistling:

Last edited:
I was pulling WJMs leg,
He knows that but the other Eeejits think I should face the gallows!!!:rolleyes:

Could befall us all as "shit happens" only I would just smile and nod nicely at the traffic peeler!!!:whistling:

Funny thing is big truck I know too

Funny thing is big truck I know too

Would say most Contractors about Co.Down know too but hardly a big deal as most have done just the same at one time or another including me!!!:blushing:

Renault TL110 and 12t Kane on VERY steep Coilley Hill outside Killyleagh, both were up and running inside 90mins with nothing more than a broken beacon and small crack in doorframe.:sweatdrop:

Would say most Contractors about Co.Down know too but hardly a big deal as most have done just the same at one time or another including me!!!:blushing:

Renault TL110 and 12t Kane on VERY steep Coilley Hill outside Killyleagh, both were up and running inside 90mins with nothing more than a broken beacon and small crack in doorframe.:sweatdrop:

Was she upside down :eek::D

Was she upside down :eek::D

The WHOLE lot on its side with trailer full of grass.:scared:

Think it would have been about 1995 or so,
I've learned my lesson,
luckily it was the bossman at the time in his wee Claas SL682 SP who took me across the slope to fill me out.:crying:

Real funny thing it happened as customer brought the lunch out to us in the field and we all sat on the grass looking at the "spectacle" for half an hour while we ate,
thank feck no mobile phones with camera's about then!!!!!:thumbup2:

The WHOLE lot on its side with trailer full of grass.:scared:

Think it would have been about 1995 or so,
I've learned my lesson,
luckily it was the bossman at the time in his wee Claas SL682 SP who took me across the slope to fill me out.:crying:

Real funny thing it happened as customer brought the lunch out to us in the field and we all sat on the grass looking at the "spectacle" for half an hour while we ate,
thank feck no mobile phones with camera's about then!!!!!:thumbup2:

I put a brand new 18 ton Kane on her side,first load after coming off the truck,5 minutes later on my way back to yard for loader got a txt asking me was it true,fella was 20 miles away and had never worked for the contractor :rolleyes:

I put a brand new 18 ton Kane on her side,first load after coming off the truck,5 minutes later on my way back to yard for loader got a txt asking me was it true,fella was 20 miles away and had never worked for the contractor :rolleyes:

Good news travels fast :lol:

they would nearly blow over in the wind seen a 16t on her side with just 1 fork fill of grass in er

whats this got to do with xeron for sowing, its more talk for down the pub, and a slagen match outside when someone takes it thick:lol:.

I couped a tm into a hedge. Not a nice experience by any stretch. Although there's them that's never made a mistake. They generally made f@#k all.

I don't know any of the companies or people involved but I really don't think they would appreciate you slagging them off and questioning their business' on the internet big truck.

I know what would happen if you were saying the same around here

I don't know any of the companies or people involved but I really don't think they would appreciate you slagging them off and questioning their business' on the internet big truck.

Perhaps he had better go back to the Britains and Siku!

Agreed with your point.

Hold on a wee minute there Bucko there's PLENTY of others on this forum talking/slagging about "other" peoples business don't have the cheek to just pick out me!!!!:thumbdown:

Why don't you go and slabber about the amount of "Slagging" "James DS" gets on this forum about the wagons too?
He seems to be able to handle it dead on!!!!

Think you'd be better off staying on ultra PC BFF!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bet the Bossman was pleased with you!!!!!:whistling:

I run a xerion 3300 only mow with her at min and pump a bit of slurry with her when stuck. Seen a lemken 6 metre folding drill on bocassion,s website came off a xerion anybody seen this outfit working or what would it be like? Sow about 1500 acres wit 2 3 metres at min. 5-10 acre fields very common!

Did you go for a "look see" yet and put in a bid?:confused:

Bossman thinks it could work ok on Spring work only but as others have said Lemken 6m could stand a bit of dough for a refurb!!!!!:crying:

Back