Ford/New Holland

What is involved in doing the 50k bearing? What kind of ripping?
I wasn’t in the surgery room, but I know he took off the PUH and removed the bearing through the PTO housing, from what I heard previous it was a big ordeal but he didn’t seem to think it was.

Unless I'm missing something that looks like great value especially for a Generation III at 8250 euro

MGM2OGZhN2RlZGIyMzI2MGY2MTA3YzUzZDY1NjUyYzCM6viMZwzaZL7Z6MrO-iW8aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTk0MDQzNDF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Unless I'm missing something that looks like great value especially for a Generation III at 8250 euro

MGM2OGZhN2RlZGIyMzI2MGY2MTA3YzUzZDY1NjUyYzCM6viMZwzaZL7Z6MrO-iW8aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTk0MDQzNDF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
I wouldnt mind it as a bit of a project you know. I lie on the fence where you would have to always do something to a new machine in the yard to get it right be it a service, new tyres or an overhaul. Luckily i'm in college so i dont have the funds for it. If i did i'd be buying anything that i think is a bargain

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-3610-tractor/21183480
Another project. I dont much about pricing so i dont know the value

@nashmach will know a lot more, but I reckon thats plenty for it

Quite rare to find a 10 series with a Fritzmeir cab .
Also I take it that it has a Rubic cube box, not to everyone's taste.

Probably enough for it.
He also has a transport box for sale , needing a floor , @ €250 , which he has more chance of being struck by lightning, than getting.
So he isn't shy in asking.

Two questions, been using a mate's TS 115 SLE while he's on holiday to feed with a bale unroller, what is it with the hydraulics that when you clutch it cuts the oil to the spools?? Let your foot off and it eventually starts then tries to throw the bale in to the next parish!! Is there one pump doing it all or something wrong, tis damn annoying.

Also have a matbro here with ford axles and have done the slave seals on the brakes, is there a way of setting the adjuster as in put the nuts right up till the brakes are on then back off X amount of turns?

Quite rare to find a 10 series with a Fritzmeir cab .
Also I take it that it has a Rubic cube box, not to everyone's taste.

Probably enough for it.
He also has a transport box for sale , needing a floor , @ €250 , which he has more chance of being struck by lightning, than getting.
So he isn't shy in asking.

I'd agree with Mike and JF above. 3610 is rare enough, a Max of two years in production. All they are is a glorified 3600 with a poorer gearbox. It was replaced by the 3910 which had double reduction backend.

Would know of a few 10 series with Fritzmeir cabs, all the first range though. Once the AP and LP cab from Secura came along that ended them. Although there was another cab sold on a lot of later 3910 and 4610 tractors which is Fritzmeir like and that seems to have been for the Irish market only.

An example here.
OTA3NzAxNDFkNDZkY2ZmNDBmYmNiZGRiMGJiMzBjMDlUgewLr002EykB112GnCA2aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTcyOTQyODh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I'd agree with Mike and JF above. 3610 is rare enough, a Max of two years in production. All they are is a glorified 3600 with a poorer gearbox. It was replaced by the 3910 which had double reduction backend.

Would know of a few 10 series with Fritzmeir cabs, all the first range though. Once the AP and LP cab from Secura came along that ended them. Although there was another cab sold on a lot of later 3910 and 4610 tractors which is Fritzmeir like and that seems to have been for the Irish market only.

An example here.
OTA3NzAxNDFkNDZkY2ZmNDBmYmNiZGRiMGJiMzBjMDlUgewLr002EykB112GnCA2aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTcyOTQyODh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I think that was a Delaney cab , as in Delaney trailers . Never saw one in the flesh. Around here , there were plenty of new 3600, 4600 etc sold , and after that range people often went for bigger SH often imported Fords with Q Super Q or AP cabs.

I think that was a Delaney cab , as in Delaney trailers . Never saw one in the flesh. Around here , there were plenty of new 3600, 4600 etc sold , and after that range people often went for bigger SH often imported Fords with Q Super Q or AP cabs.

Bingo, that's it a Delaney cab, hadn't Longford in my mind but knew it wasn't right!:Thumbp2:

Two questions, been using a mate's TS 115 SLE while he's on holiday to feed with a bale unroller, what is it with the hydraulics that when you clutch it cuts the oil to the spools?? Let your foot off and it eventually starts then tries to throw the bale in to the next parish!! Is there one pump doing it all or something wrong, tis damn annoying.

Also have a matbro here with ford axles and have done the slave seals on the brakes, is there a way of setting the adjuster as in put the nuts right up till the brakes are on then back off X amount of turns?
Yeah, same ts here. lt feels like a
shortage of oil flow. I often seen if you have the tractor in neutral and tipping a trailer.
When you move the shuttle into forward, the trailer nearly stops going up.
It has always been that way. I had to replace the hydraulic pump (very expensive)a few years ago. It made no difference.
Even when you go to raise the link arms, it's slow unless you have a rev on the tractor.

Yeah, same ts here. lt feels like a
shortage of oil flow. I often seen if you have the tractor in neutral and tipping a trailer.
When you move the shuttle into forward, the trailer nearly stops going up.
It has always been that way. I had to replace the hydraulic pump (very expensive)a few years ago. It made no difference.
Even when you go to raise the link arms, it's slow unless you have a rev on the tractor.

Just how many tractors have you ?:scratchhead:
I thought you collected JDs and MFs.

Pump for SLE NH 2k ish?

Just how many tractors have you ?:scratchhead:
I thought you collected JDs and MFs.

Pump for SLE NH 2k ish?

Ah you know the way it is with vintage stuff, you tend to keep adding :eek3::eek3:
€2,4h k iirc and you know,I don't think there was much wrong with it.
It wouldn't trigger to start pumping ,and they told me only solution was to replace all.

Is it
Ah you know the way it is with vintage stuff, you tend to keep adding :eek3::eek3:
€2,4h k iirc and you know,I don't think there was much wrong with it.
It wouldn't trigger to start pumping ,and they told me only solution was to replace all.
Is it Closed centre or load sensing or what?

The Maxxum in question is advertised as 6 cyl so I'd say T6.155
i thought maxxums were 4 pot except for the biggest one in the series
Edit: Just looked on tractor data and the newer models were 4 pots except for maxxum 150. 2014 was the last year for a 6 pot maxxum throughout all of the series

Last edited:
Back