Ford/New Holland

Yeah, same ts here. lt feels like a
shortage of oil flow. I often seen if you have the tractor in neutral and tipping a trailer.
When you move the shuttle into forward, the trailer nearly stops going up.
It has always been that way. I had to replace the hydraulic pump (very expensive)a few years ago. It made no difference.
Even when you go to raise the link arms, it's slow unless you have a rev on the tractor.
Must be how they are then cause this one behaves exactly the same, it would get on your tits if it had a loader on doing that!!
Is it

Is it Closed centre or load sensing or what?
SLE's are closed centre, must be the one pump doing it all with a priority valve for the gearbox or something.

I once jumped of the sle while raking,I thought that's a funny noise,I'd put the handbrake on and left it in gear:blushing: the tractor was just sat groaning,think the pump may have been fecked.

I know the loader is very fresh but 20k....:undecided:
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7810/21194852

ZGY3MjFmMDIwYTIwMjAyNjk3ZDgxZWI4MzU0MWI5NDDv92VbZXApAfwOkKYItNOMaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTk1NDUzNTF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I thought that was ok enough value if it is genuine. The bog standard ones are surely worth more than the sles at this point.

Only odd thing is the fact it does not have a lh shuttle, I thought even the dual command got that in 01/02. I doubt many were registered in 04 either.
dp is hardly worth more than sle. sle is more sought after than dp you know what i mean

I thought that was ok enough value if it is genuine. The bog standard ones are surely worth more than the sles at this point.

Only odd thing is the fact it does not have a lh shuttle, I thought even the dual command got that in 01/02. I doubt many were registered in 04 either.
LH shuttle only came on SLE's think about '02, SLDP you pressed a button on the F/R lever if you didn't want to use the clutch, a double press for the first movement.

In case anyone is interested.

It would not be overpriced if it was in great condition and all there but as it stands there is a lot gone off it already and no interior pics.
Plenty missing alright , and cost enough to replace those bits .
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/21223716

It certainly brings a new meaning to "immaculate".:laugh:

Enough of damage to the fibreglass roof .
Possibly not the end of the world to fix , but surely you shouldn't have to fix an " immaculate " cab ?

The rust is plain to see in the usual places too.....The right hand side window is either seriously clean or it's not there! Bit of a lying chancer here methinks.......

Back