Slurry agitator which one ??

Looks a fine job . On a side note does anyone rember an agitator a few years back . Was being marketed by a previous forum member who swears by valtras . It was an agitator with knives on the spout . Dont see any of them about
I think he was having problems agitating slurry with a share of wagon silage that was not chopped too well and getting dragged through feed barriers and ending up in the slurry.

I'd suggest one of these, http://www.redrockmachinery.com/machinery-tabs/super-flow , good output but easy enough driven so the CS 94 will cope, the impeller housing is tidy on them but make sure it's the superflow version, the standard version has a different gearbox and has less output, they are also made by Major, http://www.major-equipment.com/machinery/29/34/73/Agitator-Pumps/ again it's the super version, the Mega is a different animal.

pumps are too slow and complicated. jets are for controlling crowds as it wont hurt them
stirrers are best - look at the simple, no bearings in slurry mixit stirrers - upto 200hp impellers

pumps are too slow and complicated. jets are for controlling crowds as it wont hurt them
stirrers are best - look at the simple, no bearings in slurry mixit stirrers - upto 200hp impellers

I’ve been on forums for 15 years or more and all you’ve ever posted on them is a link to your stirrers,it wears a bit thin over time and means I’ll just avoid your stirrers,they’ve had their day anyroad! :tt2:

I’ve been on forums for 15 years or more and all you’ve ever posted on them is a link to your stirrers,it wears a bit thin over time and means I’ll just avoid your stirrers,they’ve had their day anyroad! :tt2:

Bennagri might dissagree with you. he has had a lot of delighted customers. have a chat with him at the show.

How does that machine support itself? Does a shaft run through the centre of the tube and the tube spins around it? Or is all that hanging off a short shaft at the frame?

How does that machine support itself? Does a shaft run through the centre of the tube and the tube spins around it? Or is all that hanging off a short shaft at the frame?

as shown on the website video, the tractor supports the 5ft long frame, the tube then runs through the box section, with
substantial ball bearings on each end of frame's box section.
the tube is a one piece high spec tube and is able to transmit what ever power you have available.
because the tube rotates there is no leg so the tractor's 3 point linkage controls the mixing depth.
with no submerged stationary framework, plus the auger, thick crust will pass unimpeded to the 2 stage impeller.
the interchangeable impellers run from 80 to 200hp.
With no submerged bearings there is no problem with string weeds etc.

String weeds ect might be no problem to the pump but can it chop that stuff up or does it just spit it out the same as it pulls it in?

String weeds ect might be no problem to the pump but can it chop that stuff up or does it just spit it out the same as it pulls it in?
this is not a pump. the rotating tube usefully collects the string on the tube near the impeller. when you have finished you cut it off and dispose of it.
better than being in slurry spreaders or umbillical pumps!
the 2 stage impeller will chop up weed and crust.

this is not a pump. the rotating tube usefully collects the string on the tube near the impeller. when you have finished you cut it off and dispose of it.
better than being in slurry spreaders or umbillical pumps!
the 2 stage impeller will chop up weed and crust.

My apologies I was looking at the other video above not the one you had a link too.

as shown on the website video, the tractor supports the 5ft long frame, the tube then runs through the box section, with
substantial ball bearings on each end of frame's box section.
the tube is a one piece high spec tube and is able to transmit what ever power you have available.
because the tube rotates there is no leg so the tractor's 3 point linkage controls the mixing depth.
with no submerged stationary framework, plus the auger, thick crust will pass unimpeded to the 2 stage impeller.
the interchangeable impellers run from 80 to 200hp.
is there an easy way to identify which impellers are which?200hp wont drive mine any faster than 700rpm but by fuck you are mixing then...

is there an easy way to identify which impellers are which?200hp wont drive mine any faster than 700rpm but by fuck you are mixing then...

headcase, luvly question and phrasioligy - the answer is - look near the boss/blade joint.
on the trailing edge you will see notches - 1 notch HL1 is 80-120hp, 2 notch HL2 is 110-150hp, no notch and 8mm steel blades HL3 is 150-200hp
depth and runniness of the slurry alters the power consumption - deeper = more power. shallow = less power more chop

Back