Basic payment delay

• Thread starter John kverneland
  • Start date
Anyone still waiting? Still waiting here we are getting pretty desperate at this stage

Your not the only. Rang Monday to be told they couldn't get into my account and that they had to log a call and they would get back to me. Still waiting. Rang my advisor so he's to ring them and rang the ifa and they are to look aswell. Pure fucking joke but your not alone hang in there it will come

Well was just talking to jj Murphy he's lnked to the ifa and he told us to go political with it and hit our local tds about it so that's what we are doing now

There must have been a problem with your application. If the application was correct you would have been paid. Finding the problem and fixing it would be my first course of action. No amount of complaining will correct whatever is wrong. I would suggest that your advisor has questions to answer.

There must have been a problem with your application. If the application was correct you would have been paid. Finding the problem and fixing it would be my first course of action. No amount of complaining will correct whatever is wrong. I would suggest that your advisor has questions to answer.
Very valid point, Twice ours was held up, once as we had an error on the application and the 2nd time it was because we were scheduled for an inspection and we had that in mid November that year. There is usually a good reason it is held up due to an over claim etc. start by getting that sorted.

Ya but you can't submit your application if there is a fault 1st off. If there was a issue you should have been notified 2 months from the 16 of October. I've been ringing since October to find out what in the name of fuck is holding things up. We changed to a company this year and it needs someone to click a button to give the go ahead. But iam sick of been told it's after been logged with the relevant people. That's my money they are pricking about with. If we have to submit things before a date why in fuck can't they pay on the date. Double standards how are ya

All payments have been suspended since early last week when they stopped paying out the 70% advance. The next payment run will be next week when they begin issuing the remaining 30%.

Exactly, it's either a problem with your application or you are due either a physical inspection or one of the remote ones (which I don't understand why they can't have them done before the payment date).

I just hope you are not using the same level of bad language when talking to the Dept staff as you are doing on here in this thread!!

got a letter today about the corrections that they have done on my map. i met the guys coming out of the field about a month and a half ago. you would think that the sensible thing to do would go back to their office and sort it out that week. so i'll send that off and see how i go.

Lads, are you not budgeting money so you havnt the tongue handing out for the BPS on the first payment date. I budget that I will have the small bit of BPS on the 31 of december each year as from experience this is close to the average payment date for me. No point expecting it the 15th of October as this is an early payment date anyway.

Lads, are you not budgeting money so you havnt the tongue handing out for the BPS on the first payment date. I budget that I will have the small bit of BPS on the 31 of december each year as from experience this is close to the average payment date for me. No point expecting it the 15th of October as this is an early payment date anyway.
That has to be the most ignorant ill thought out response I've heard in a long time. You know jack all about my business or anyone else's for that matter. To say we don't budget. What crap. All right for some people here who got there payments on the date we where all told we would get it. IAM not tight for money at the moment but I shouldn't be ringing up more or less begging for my own money at this point in time which is owed to me since October. Fuck me easy know where people can turn to when they need help

What's your plan?
Had minister Paul Keogh here in the yard was told the crack that's going on not just with us but others too. He was told the crack that's going on in the dept ain't acceptable anymore. He said to give him a week and he will be back to me

That has to be the most ignorant ill thought out response I've heard in a long time. You know jack all about my business or anyone else's for that matter. To say we don't budget. What crap. All right for some people here who got there payments on the date we where all told we would get it. IAM not tight for money at the moment but I shouldn't be ringing up more or less begging for my own money at this point in time which is owed to me since October. Fuck me easy know where people can turn to when they need help

So your jumping up and down for money that isnt over due and you dont need. why not just relax and not be stressing yourself and the money will appear in your account when all the necessary paperwork is processed.

Im saying its not prudent to be expecting this money on the 15 of October as its has a regular habit in being late. I would be afraid to say on here how much money is outstanding between the dept and myself for a number of years and no sign of it coming anytime fast if it will come at all. As far as Im aware money is never over due from the Department, so there is no actual date that you have to be paid by. When I received a full payment in May 2012 (for 2011) there was not interest added on for late payment, that was withheld due to inspections in the second half of December that year.

Last edited:
I was in this boat last year i can understand both sides to be honest last year was tight as I had a few unplanned expenses and I was waiting on the payment to push on with some projects took till Jan to get to the bottom of it and Feb before the payment came. While there was items that were my fault I thought they had been sorted in July there was no mention of it again till Jan so i did think the departent could do with improving its communication

Had minister Paul Keogh here in the yard was told the crack that's going on not just with us but others too. He was told the crack that's going on in the dept ain't acceptable anymore. He said to give him a week and he will be back to me
It's really between the farmer and the Dept. I would advise you get to the bottom of the issue with your advisor and identify what needs to be done to correct any issues. If you do this you will get into the next payment run.
When your TD finds he cannot get anywhere please don't use this forum to utter obscenities about him. It's not advisable to name people and companies on a public forum especially when you are using your own name!!

It's really between the farmer and the Dept. I would advise you get to the bottom of the issue with your advisor and identify what needs to be done to correct any issues. If you do this you will get into the next payment run.
When your TD finds he cannot get anywhere please don't use this forum to utter obscenities about him. It's not advisable to name people and companies on a public forum especially when you are using your own name!!

Well said 6600.

Padraig, I'd also ask you to reflect on your posting style on this forum.

We are all civil people on here and any of us can get annoyed or put up a good argument but the fact that you have to use a swear word in practically every sentence is tiresome and goes against the spirit of this place. You will see that 99.9% of other posts on here abide by this and there's no reason full stop why you shouldn't too. Indeed I'm sure it is mentioned when you sign up to here too day one.

This is the world wide web and anyone can view, it's not just any personal conversation.

Well said 6600.

Padraig, I'd also ask you to reflect on your posting style on this forum.

We are all civil people on here and any of us can get annoyed or put up a good argument but the fact that you have to use a swear word in practically every sentence is tiresome and goes against the spirit of this place. You will see that 99.9% of other posts on here abide by this and there's no reason full stop why you shouldn't too. Indeed I'm sure it is mentioned when you sign up to here too day one.

This is the world wide web and anyone can view, it's not just any personal conversation.
That fine no problem

Been on to my advisor since October and he can't find out why they are holding. Any time I get true to the dept they say I have to log you true to a different section and it all fails there. My advisor and ifa are trying to sort it with no luck so I was advised to ask a TD for help in the hope that he night at least get a answer for me. Would just like to know

Back