Bog Mans Pictures

Was down in Wexford again . New Ross has improved a lot and when the bypass opens it will be a great tourist town .
5CBA1B66-0B88-493A-A36A-37D24BBF80FA.jpeg FD7E8DE0-0BF7-4581-900F-B33D9F161833.jpeg
The good citizens of Wexford put down their pitch forks for the day and went to Duncannon beach to frolic in the sea . Some brought hurls and from what I saw they may practice belting the flowers off Bullyawns before there is any danger of them ending up in Croke Park . There were a few yokels sitting on churn stands playing Banjos so I was glad to get back over the Border.
611494BB-F905-45F8-96AB-D9A1C595B155.jpeg 193967EC-04A4-4C8F-9D0E-9AFDFA297105.jpeg

Was down in Wexford again . New Ross has improved a lot and when the bypass opens it will be a great tourist town .
View attachment 56819 View attachment 56821
The good citizens of Wexford put down their pitch forks for the day and went to Duncannon beach to frolic in the sea . Some brought hurls and from what I saw they may practice belting the flowers off Bullyawns before there is any danger of them ending up in Croke Park . There were a few yokels sitting on churn stands playing Banjos so I was glad to get back over the Border.
View attachment 56824 View attachment 56826
are you looking at nursing homes here in wexford or what :scratchhead:, i can get you a good deal if you,re interested:Thumbp2:

In America 10% of dog food is eaten by people in Nursing homes . The new Museli from Lidl looks suspiciously like what was fed to one two and three in Harolds cross .

I wonder...
I know 2 people well who race greyhounds reasonably successfully. They have kitchens in outhouses , and the hounds possibly eat better than the owners,

Any weather related signal from such a moon?
Should be good weather but the end of the World might spoil it .
The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."[4] This phrase is again mentioned by Saint Peter during Pentecost, as recorded in Acts,[5] although Peter says that the date of Pentecost, not some future date, was the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The blood moon also appears in the Book of Revelation chapter 6 verses 11 – 13,[6] where verse 12 says " And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".

The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."[4] This phrase is again mentioned by Saint Peter during Pentecost, as recorded in Acts,[5] although Peter says that the date of Pentecost, not some future date, was the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The blood moon also appears in the Book of Revelation chapter 6 verses 11 – 13,[6] where verse 12 says " And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".
Well all the local dogs are going mental here........

I think I’ll choose option A - good weather.....

At least I had the sense to chop it when €7 a bale was offered and not to bale it when they offered €8 when in reality they had €20 hidden in their back pocket all the time .

What's your plan for next year's crops. Will you be expecting a yield reduction from selling the straw instead of chopping it back into the soil?

When I stopped cutting tonight I walked around to isolate the battery’s and I could smell biscuits cooking. There were smoldering embers under the engine. So we had to do a full clean down of the combine. There is a very fine dust off the wheat and it has blocked the air filter twice. I wonder does static have it sticking to the machine.

When I stopped cutting tonight I walked around to isolate the battery’s and I could smell biscuits cooking. There were smoldering embers under the engine. So we had to do a full clean down of the combine. There is a very fine dust off the wheat and it has blocked the air filter twice. I wonder does static have it sticking to the machine.
There seems to be a huge amount of dust off both wheat and barley this year,which is a bit odd because crops were quite clean disease wise.

Savage black dust off some crops this year, I'd have to blow out the air filter daily. Every morning I blow down the entire combine in the field, a lot of chaff lands around the engine. Didn't people trail a strap from the bumper of cars years ago to the ground to reduce static or something? I'd imagine the header would discharge any static.

Nearly had the same the other day and the fire extinguisher was introduced, luckily it happened when I stopped and got down to check something when unloading and saw the smoke . Could not find the source , actually happened twice .. , attach a light chain under the combine to drag and it is supposed to stop the static.

Back